PDA

View Full Version : 88 Accord in TN

robertjordan44b
12-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Howdy,
Oran here, working on buying an 88 accord hatch. Will have pics within a week. Im looking at replacing carpeting seats and redoing the interior first. Soon to follow is a 4 wheel disc brake upgrade. After that might start on radio rims and paint job. Finished up with engine swap or overhaul on the engine. If you guys have any helpful hints tips or know any shops in the Nashville tenn area im in zip 37076 gimmie a shout. I would love to hear any suggestions as well.

Cheeseburger
12-06-2006, 08:24 AM
welcome to the site man, i hope u really enjoy it as i do!:)

MessyHonda
12-06-2006, 09:12 AM
:welcome:...make sure you pick up a LX-i or and se-i cuz the se-i comes with a wheel disk brakes.

shepherd79
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
welcome to the board.
rule #1, DO a search or read sticky threads before asking any quesitons. we have covered everything on this board as far as engine, suspension, interior, and more.
well that is all i have for now.

nskforlife
12-06-2006, 03:36 PM
:rockon: YAYYY!!!!!! Another 3g member in mid tn!!!!

sup buddy, i have a lot to cover with you,
i live in 37211 (south nashville between 65s and 24e)
if you have any questions, give me a shout here or on aim: nskforlife

welcome to the forums.

snoopyloopy
12-07-2006, 07:13 AM
:welcome: hope you enjoy the forum. always nice to see new members. we're a pretty friendly bunch, actually.

and messy, he said he already has the car. he says he plans to upgrade the brakes. in which case, sq is the squad is currently trying offload a set of the rear discs.

MessyHonda
12-07-2006, 08:49 AM
:welcome: hope you enjoy the forum. always nice to see new members. we're a pretty friendly bunch, actually.

and messy, he said he already has the car. he says he plans to upgrade the brakes. in which case, sq is the squad is currently trying offload a set of the rear discs.

yup just saw that....anyways...thoes rear brakes are rusted to hell and back. the se-i i found at the junkyard is a cali car...no rust baby...hehe...i wish i had to money to take em.

Civic Accord Honda
12-07-2006, 08:51 PM
WELCOME TO 3GEEEZ Now Lets See them pics :)

hwcoll95
01-16-2007, 04:41 PM
i'm out of Cookeville,not too far away,i sent my newbie post to wrong forum,i'll learn?:dunno: :cool: