PDA

View Full Version : A few photos.

Drucifer
12-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Here they are.
http://geocities.com/ichbindru/honda/DSC02398.jpg
Heres that mirror that I yanked from an '83 at the junkyard.
http://geocities.com/ichbindru/honda/DSC02396.JPG
This is the new back seat. Comfy.
http://geocities.com/ichbindru/honda/DSC02393.JPG
Eventually, this is the kind of carpet I will put under my feet.

Cheeseburger
12-08-2006, 02:55 PM
love the color!

MessyHonda
12-08-2006, 02:57 PM
damn that looks clean...you replacing the interior?

2ndGenGuy
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Sweet! Looks like you're getting things done! Are those new back seats? That passenger mirror is pimp!

Are you laying down black carpet? I'd love to see how its looks when you're done. I wanna lay down black carpet on the floor too, but I'm scared.

Toneloc5145
12-08-2006, 04:31 PM
love the color!
x2

2ndGenGuy
12-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Hmm... another 2g Accord mystery. Which Accords came with black window frames and which ones came with color-matched window frames. My car has black window frames...

Drucifer
12-08-2006, 10:18 PM
The back seats were actually taken from a late 80s Toyota Camry. I like to mix and match. Y'know. Make it my own. Black carpet, gray headliner, black vinyl, tinted windows. I'm in the process of making new door panels to go with the color scheme as well.

My parents bought this car brand new from the dealership. Four years after that, I happened. So, I kinda grew up in this car. So, its my baby. Unfortunately, it did get a little crunched once. I need to replace the radiator support, the hood, and the grille. I'm thinking that a custom grille and those Euro lights would look pretty sick.

Once the seats go back in, my batmobile will be on the road once again.

Cheeseburger
12-08-2006, 10:22 PM
keep it up. take pics as u go too!

2ndGenGuy
12-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Sweet, so how well did that seat fit? Can you even tell it's not from the Accord, other than the upholstery?

MessyHonda
12-08-2006, 11:14 PM
The back seats were actually taken from a late 80s Toyota Camry. I like to mix and match. Y'know. Make it my own. Black carpet, gray headliner, black vinyl, tinted windows. I'm in the process of making new door panels to go with the color scheme as well.
My parents bought this car brand new from the dealership. Four years after that, I happened. So, I kinda grew up in this car. So, its my baby. Unfortunately, it did get a little crunched once. I need to replace the radiator support, the hood, and the grille. I'm thinking that a custom grille and those Euro lights would look pretty sick.
Once the seats go back in, my batmobile will be on the road once again.

thats how i feel with my dx...i was born in april and my mom was looking for a car so she bought the dx off the showroom in may...i grew up with the car. i kinda gave up on it after i got my lx-i....but man after i read this post....it got me thinking on how much i like my car...she has been there since i was born....man...i should get on the ball and finish my dx. :)

offthahook
12-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Looks tight. That rear shelf is especially nice. Gotta love the Smashing Pumpkins decal. They rock.