PDA

View Full Version : My First Car

ballin_in_my_accord
12-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey, just joined the forum. Just bought an '89 accord lxi ,2 door, only 168000 KMS automatic , blue its in good shape only a couple rust spots. Just came here for some people to chat about it really its cool theres a whole forum for these cars! I want to eventually spend some money on it but i wont be able to for now really. its needs maybe an altenator and brakes for inspection. How much would everyone think that the cars worth ? and just any info on the car would be great thanks.

ghettogeddy
12-15-2006, 08:47 PM
post some pics and then we will be able to tell also do u kneo your paint code

edit: my bad welcome to the site have fun but make surte to use the search button in the top right corner before asking about motor swaps and turbo things or anythign like that also most of everything that has gone wrong with a 3g has been discused so u most the time wont have to post a new thread on it lol but if u cant find anything feel free to ask

Pico
12-15-2006, 08:49 PM
:welcome:

ballin_in_my_accord
12-15-2006, 08:50 PM
post some pics and then we will be able to tell also do u kneo your paint code

edit: my bad welcome to the site have fun but make surte to use the search button in the top right corner before asking about motor swaps and turbo things or anythign like that also most of everything that has gone wrong with a 3g has been discused so u most the time wont have to post a new thread on it lol but if u cant find anything feel free to ask
Im pickin it up tomorrow morning so i'll get some pic's up then. i don't know the paint code. im not really worried about it anyways i was just curious (i think i got it for a steal) but yehh i'll get some pics up tomorrow thanks for the reply man.

A18A
12-15-2006, 08:53 PM
:welcome:

MessyHonda
12-15-2006, 09:00 PM
:welcome: im the postwhore around here.....and yeah...the search botton comes in handy....also check out our how to thread...you can find some cool facts about wut fits our cars.....enjoy your stay... and yeah happy moding.

teck
12-15-2006, 09:04 PM
:welcome: i just joine myself you'll love it here

ghettogeddy
12-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Im pickin it up tomorrow morning so i'll get some pic's up then. i don't know the paint code. im not really worried about it anyways i was just curious (i think i got it for a steal) but yehh i'll get some pics up tomorrow thanks for the reply man.
i was woundering about the paint code cause if its a laurel blue there sweet looking i have a 89lx auto in laurel blue lol and an 88lx in misty baige

snoopyloopy
12-15-2006, 09:40 PM
hey, :welcome:. enjoi your stay here. i hope you like it now. you say there's a bit of cancer on your car? just make sure it's not more than it appears and that you hit it up pronto to get it under control after you get the car inspected.

Hash_man_Se_i
12-16-2006, 02:38 AM
Welcome to the board... good luck with the car.

And where abouts are you from?... I see you're talking in KMs... do I sense another canadian member?

ballin_in_my_accord
12-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah im really not sure the color exactly it looks pretty good tho not the best paint job i wanna get it done sometime.. yeah minimal rust for nova scotia canada i'll have it under control. how do you post up pics? anyways thanks for the welcomes everybody i like this site already:)

Crazybird
12-16-2006, 02:19 PM
hey where are u from since ur car is in kms it may be Canada

by any chance are u from winnipeg cause i saw a blue 2 door for sale that needs an alternator

Tomisimo
12-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Welcome... Enjoy your stay..

Ouhh end post some picks

Hash_man_Se_i
12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Ah cool... ya cars are usually pretty rusty out east. Use imageshack.us to upload the pics, and just copy and paste their links for forums.

MessyHonda
12-16-2006, 11:48 PM
get a photobucket.com account its free so you can upload pics and then just paste the link here.

1ajs
12-17-2006, 04:51 PM
you can get an account on imageshack also.

anyhow :welcome: dude from nova scotia :rockon:
winterpeg here

ballin_in_my_accord
12-17-2006, 07:18 PM
well i just need some exhaust work, brake pads, and an altenator then shes gettin inspected, im gonna wait till then and get a good photshoot with it all cleaned up.