PDA

View Full Version : Power windoes for hatch's?

gp02a0083
12-16-2006, 12:15 AM
so i noticed that alot of vans have the rear windows tilt out like our hatchbacks, was there a option for that for our cars? if not anyone try it? it would be great to have those powered

MessyHonda
12-16-2006, 12:23 AM
oh like thoes triangle rear windows? yeah my aunts cars had thoes electic ones...maybe you can fab up a motor to them and make em work....i say fix your a/c insted if it does not work.

guaynabo89
12-16-2006, 04:00 PM
yup all the say mid to late 90's minivans seem to have em along with some suv's.

If your looking for some try looking up at som e88-90 mazda 626's. They came with power quarter windows.

lostforawhile
12-16-2006, 07:12 PM
the old z cars have a manual system to open those,there are two levers in the center console that connect to cables to open those quarters. one of those systems would give you a lot of the parts needed to make a power system work.

gp02a0083
12-19-2006, 11:38 PM
eh i was thinking more along the lines of adding the power motors. i see how they work on my moms town and country and ill have to figure out somehow to fit the motors in there and then use a sedan power window switch to make it work. Lost im intrested in a older datsun but i havent found a good one here yet not to mention i never heard/seen of they type ur talknig about even if i do find a decent z in a Jy ill rebuild it