PDA

View Full Version : diane(my 3gee) is broken :(

bakedboarder34
12-24-2006, 11:01 AM
she crapped out on me, the fuel delivery system is totally messed up. like we did the pump and the fuel cut off relay and still nothing, my break line busted on my left side, and i fixed that but the car doesnt run still. we fixed it first aned it ran, like every time i drove it that night, the next morning i go home real quick from work(i detail cars) to get it to clean it up before the trip, and it started right up then like 30 sec. later, putuput dead, and then i did the relay and the pump and cleaned the plug and tore the drivers side apart to get to the fuse box and AHHHH. now i have to wait until like fuckin tuesday/wednesday to even get my car fixed, so im starting to look at getting a first gen integra, ill still keep diane because she is an amazing car and i love 3rd gen hondas (its the flip lights lol) but i need a different car, so that when one goes out the other is ready to rock, besides first gen integras are so under rated like our cars. this will also give me the resources i need to actually do stuff to my car and not have to worry if i fucked anything up that will prevent me to transport myself.

Vanilla Sky
12-24-2006, 12:06 PM
so, it will start and run for a few seconds? try the coil. that was my problem.

88Accord-DX
12-25-2006, 05:09 PM
Pinched fuel line, fuel pump on it's last leg & clogged fuel filter. Just some guesses without looking at it.
That coil could be going out too, as mentioned.