PDA

View Full Version : You know it's hard out here for a pimp...

offthahook
12-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Check out this cat's reason for selling his 84 Accord!!! This dude and the cat with the 1G looking for "sponcers"... Hope he has his money for the rent!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/car/254304585.html

"im only selling it because i want a newer car to show off for the laidies."

MessyHonda
12-28-2006, 09:22 PM
3gee FTW

2ndGenGuy
12-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Man I saw that ad today! I was thinking the exact same thing. I was going to e-mail you the link but guess I don't need to...

3gee FTW!? LOL yeah cos the 3g picks up the ladies...

Cheeseburger
12-29-2006, 12:22 AM
hahahaha!!!!

MessyHonda
12-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Man I saw that ad today! I was thinking the exact same thing. I was going to e-mail you the link but guess I don't need to...

3gee FTW!? LOL yeah cos the 3g picks up the ladies...

mine does....i fit 3 girls once....i gave em a ride to the mall...and damn they took forever....like 2 hours to pick a dress...good thing is that they all asked my opinion....so yeah....

2ndGenGuy
12-29-2006, 08:35 AM
mine does....i fit 3 girls once....i gave em a ride to the mall...and damn they took forever....like 2 hours to pick a dress...good thing is that they all asked my opinion....so yeah....

Yeah the 2g does that too... I managed to squeeze 4 chicks in my car. 3 in the back, one up front. Probably not as comfortable in the 2g as the 3g though. The 3g is a bit roomier.

Though somehow I doubt they got in because they were impressed by the car. :)

race12001
12-29-2006, 09:19 AM
if he needs a newer car to get the ladies hes gonna need more than that

MessyHonda
12-29-2006, 09:28 AM
Yeah the 2g does that too... I managed to squeeze 4 chicks in my car. 3 in the back, one up front. Probably not as comfortable in the 2g as the 3g though. The 3g is a bit roomier.
Though somehow I doubt they got in because they were impressed by the car. :)

they were impressed....they asked if it was stick shift and i was like i am shifting gears..lol then my friend Laura was like yeah...guys like to have control over stuff....lol....ive been in a 2nd gen Se-i its almost like a civic...no room cuz my friends leans his seat all the way back...i was almost sideways on that bitch. and come on who doesnt want to get into this?...now it has tinted windows and the interior is almost mint no tares or fades....just the carpet looks a bit dity since it didnt have floor mats when i got it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Messybone/LX-i/DSCF2266Small.jpg

Ichiban
12-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Hahaha girls in the 2g!

One night years ago I was taking this girl home from the metal party, this redhead chick that I got together with sometimes, and she said she'd meet me up in my car. I was talking to one of my buddy's and by the time I made it up to my car I found her and one of her friends in the back with the stereo on making out. It was a rather special night.

2ndGenGuy
12-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Man it doesn't get much hotter than two chicks making out in a 2g Accord... Unless they're in a 1g, now that's hot.

jonrichert
12-29-2006, 01:58 PM
girls always think my car is a prelude... uneducated fools haha

2oodoor
12-29-2006, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=guyhatesmycar]Hahaha girls in the 2g!
One night years ago I was taking this girl home from the metal party, this redhead chick that I got together with sometimes, and she said she'd meet me up in my car. I was talking to one of my buddy's and by the time I made it up to my car I found her and one of her friends in the back with the stereo on making out. It was a rather special night.[/QUOTE hates my car, that was cool

messyhonda, dude... when are you going to body color your mouldings and tint?...cool wheels... shick magnet.. lol

offthahook
12-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Hahaha girls in the 2g!
One night years ago I was taking this girl home from the metal party, this redhead chick that I got together with sometimes, and she said she'd meet me up in my car. I was talking to one of my buddy's and by the time I made it up to my car I found her and one of her friends in the back with the stereo on making out. It was a rather special night.

Man, that is true pimpin'. Big time game, son!

Ichiban
12-29-2006, 02:43 PM
yeah trouble is her friend didn't want anything to do with me, just her. So I had to watch for a while.

offthahook
12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
yeah trouble is her friend didn't want anything to do with me, just her. So I had to watch for a while.

Chick 1 at work-- "Man, we hung out with my friend. He's such a mack. Been in the game for years. Old school. Me and my girl were just feeling it in the back of his Civic. Those old Toyotas are hott and just put me in the zone."

Chick 2 at work-- "Me and my girl were in the back of this tight whip. It was girl's dude friend and he had more game than Milton Bradley. It was like an 89 Prelude. We just started playing tonsil hockey for him. Old mazdas own. I wasn't feeling him, but that old Nissan just got me hot as all get out..."

No one ever gets our cars make and model right, so that's probably what they said.

Ichiban
12-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Funny as hell!

2ndGenGuy
12-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Hahaha so true. I people always ask me what year my "Civic" is, only because they see the Honda badge. Or "Hey is that your Camry in the parking lot?" Or "I saw an old Sentra just like yours!"

Cheeseburger
12-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Hahaha so true. I people always ask me what year my "Civic" is, only because they see the Honda badge. Or "Hey is that your Camry in the parking lot?" Or "I saw an old Sentra just like yours!"

hahahaha

2oodoor
12-30-2006, 04:40 PM
OUCH, man that had to suck.... or didnt rather.. lol

Ichiban
12-30-2006, 05:28 PM
They did some disgusting things to each other:)

2ndGenGuy
12-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Must have been horrible.

MessyHonda
12-31-2006, 10:41 AM
messyhonda, dude... when are you going to body color your mouldings and tint?...cool wheels... shick magnet.. lol

i already did tint...i went to my girls party on Friday night...we were wasted..and i wanted to drive home...she took my keys and wallet... so yeah i have a good girl...thats why i was not online lol...btw she wants to lean stick...il teach her as long as she does not burn my clutch

Holy^ghost
12-31-2006, 02:09 PM
I've seen a prelude that looks like a 2 door accord. i got fooled. i hate it when people think every Honda is a civic. "nice civic you got there." thats a nice Camry. oh is that a Nissan sentra. NO DAMN IT ITS MY 2g then they ask if i have a turbo because my muffler is loud. man people are stupid. go to school take auto shop and maybe if your not retarded you will learn a thing or two. just so you know turbos don't make your car louder. it just pushes a ton of air into your intake. also nitrous oxide doesn't ignite nope it vaporises. i had a ricer try to tell me that it burns faster so it makes more horsepower hahah retard...

offthahook
12-31-2006, 02:56 PM
They did some disgusting things to each other:)

Disgusting is relative. Unless they were both butch/bull dykes, it probably wasn't disgusting. Thinking of them in the back of an old school Honda is just crunk.

Ichiban
01-01-2007, 12:49 AM
The redhead was (and still is) pretty easy on the eyes, and has some huge,uh personality ;), while the other chick was a 98 pound metal twin of dubious cleanliness. but still ok to watch.