PDA

View Full Version : Bastard stole mah H!!!

BeatThisLXI
12-30-2006, 12:18 AM
And I aint talkin about heroin. That might be a bit more believable. Somebody apparently came up and pulled my red honda "H" badge off of my trunk lid. Absolutely amazing. What some ppl will do....
Any of you guys had anything stolen off of your cars in the parking lot?

(I left my hood open one time and I wouldn't have been surprised at all if someone stole my SRI tube and/or aem filter. But this is just stupid, lol)

2ndGenGuy
12-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Well the red ones are mad tite Type-R, so some people think that they're worth a whole bunch of money. He probably thought your car was a Type-R Accord. Nobody has stolen the "Type-S" badge off of my car yet. It's adhesive though, so it's a bit harder to get off.

skycam_313
12-30-2006, 12:31 AM
that friggin sucks... i havent had nething go from the honda.... but ive had my trueno badge walk away from my eight six

BeatThisLXI
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I also saw a LX-I badge plastered to the back of a mid 90's civic sedan. Thought I'd become physically ill for a moment. Oh well, whatever, least mine's real! Lol.
Oh and while I'm thinkin about it, what the hell is a Dorifto?

frantik
12-30-2006, 12:54 AM
a drifting dorito?

1ajs
12-30-2006, 05:34 PM
ya some ass stole the H right off the front of million k 3gee downtown last year :S fuck looked sad with out it so we picked up another one at the recors

but here plp steal them for art things. back in the early 90s and late 80's plp went around steeling the letter E e off buildings and such

keruhas184
12-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah, happened to my 3g as well a long while back. The fucker took off the badge while it was parked at the mechanic's place. Yeah..

Cheeseburger
12-30-2006, 10:53 PM
sucks man!

ilikevtecs
12-30-2006, 11:29 PM
my car didn't have an h on the trunk when i got it so i jacked one from a civic but little did i know that it was considerably smaller so i said f it, it looks to empty not to have one so i jb weld it to the back.......

RamThis
12-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Part of the reason I'm shaving all emblems on my car lol. Clean looks and less crap for some punkass bitch to steal off the car. I need to drill and tap a hole in each of my wiper arms too so I can put a set screw in them, where the wiper blade snaps in. If I plan to put expensive SilBlades on it I dont want those mofo's walking off, too easy to pop off a set of blades and be gone in a second. I'd be mighty surprised if a teenage thief carried around a set of allen head wrenches in his pocket with his dime bag and roach clip.

Civic Accord Honda
12-31-2006, 12:07 AM
all my badges and part of my grill got takein one night in front of are house but now it has a new shiny black H on the back the rest are still missing

lostforawhile
12-31-2006, 06:33 AM
all my badges and part of my grill got takein one night in front of are house but now it has a new shiny black H on the back the rest are still missingI seem to recall you went out and jacked somebody elses badge too,that doesn't make you any better then whoever stole the other one.

BeatThisLXI
12-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Well the red ones are mad tite Type-R...

Pfft! It-r yes, ct-r no, at-r no. lol. At least not in the US of A, we don't get to have the really cool ones...
Unfortunately some civic guy took it upon himself to slap type-S badges on his back bumper and another I saw had type SH badges. Which is such a disgusting disgrace to the real 'lude, which is oh so rude... don't know why but I love them
But not to make fun of you because I'll probably get some crazy, no way in hell badge some day also. Why is rebadging so much fun?! Oh well, I guess the rice in all of us comes out sometimes, lol. Just as long as it doesn't go too far, like the "Civic STI" (lmfao) my friend raced. (and yes it was still a d16, not a swap)
I'm thinking about getting an se-i badge though. Along with some PGM-FI stickers. And something that says sohc.

MessyHonda
12-31-2006, 11:18 AM
sucks ballz

Cheeseburger
12-31-2006, 11:19 AM
u guys should super glue it!

MessyHonda
12-31-2006, 11:20 AM
u guys should super glue it!

then the paint would of came off...

Cheeseburger
12-31-2006, 11:21 AM
gorilla glue it then!

MessyHonda
12-31-2006, 11:30 AM
lol...some monkey glue...if they ever made some...with some CLAWS so the SOB who tries to steal it would get scratched..lol

Cheeseburger
12-31-2006, 11:31 AM
ya that would suck even more!

Sabz5150
01-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I had a blue EL Honda badge on my trunk that would light up when the lights were on... someone attempted to steal it, destroying the badge in the process. I used to have people follow me and ask where I got that thing from.

Ah my ricer days...

A18A
01-02-2007, 05:26 AM
someone took a center honda cap off our 4gee =/

snoopyloopy
01-03-2007, 09:13 AM
when i first read the title, i thought you meant your whole car. but yeah, i'm missing two hubcaps (and can't even find any at the jy, damnit). my front h badge is gone as well. and one day, i saw a 4g driving around w/ an se-i badge.

Civic Accord Honda
01-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I seem to recall you went out and jacked somebody elses badge too,that doesn't make you any better then whoever stole the other one.
:thumbdn: :wtf: I WOULD NEVER JACK ANYONES HONDA BADGE THATS JUST WORNG I GOT MY NEW ONE FROM THE JUNK YARD PAIND 5 BUCKS FOR IT I DO NOT JACK PPLS BADGES :gun::rant:

MessyHonda
01-03-2007, 09:47 PM
:thumbdn: :wtf: I WOULD NEVER JACK ANYONES HONDA BADGE THATS JUST WORNG I GOT MY NEW ONE FROM THE JUNK YARD PAIND 5 BUCKS FOR IT I DO NOT JACK PPLS BADGES :gun::rant:

damn i got mine free..baggy pants on the junkyard run FTW

Cheeseburger
01-03-2007, 09:48 PM
damn i got mine free..baggy pants on the junkyard run FTW

hahaha had to be a Hispanic male!! haha i do the same shit!:welcome:

MessyHonda
01-04-2007, 02:08 AM
hahaha had to be a Hispanic male!! haha i do the same shit!:welcome:

yeah they charge you 2 bucks to go in so i always take something that is 2 bucks or more of value...so far they dont check your pockets so why not.

frantik
01-04-2007, 02:23 AM
why do you think they charge? lol cause they know you're gonna carry out some shit :lol:

MessyHonda
01-04-2007, 02:36 AM
why do you think they charge? lol cause they know you're gonna carry out some shit :lol:

thoes fuckers:gun:

snoopyloopy
01-04-2007, 07:51 AM
yeah, i almost got a shift knob for $2. but then i went ahead and got the whole linkage + shifter so i just figured i'd leave it on the shifter. and it turns out it was cheaper that way.