PDA

View Full Version : My Accord Pics

redline_addict
01-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Well took a while but I finally got pics of my accord up. It's sitting in the sales lot at my Honda in a HUGE puddle of water (stupid rain) anyways yea it'll be a mission to fix er up here you go guys.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/powlow187/accord11.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/powlow187/accord1-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/powlow187/accord1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/powlow187/accord3.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/powlow187/accord2.jpg

redline_addict
01-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Obviouse rust in the rear wheel wells sorrys for crappy quality its from my camera phone

Cheeseburger
01-02-2007, 06:04 PM
dosnt look that bad

carotman
01-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Well, depending of the condition of the rest of the car, that rear fender rust isn't THAT bad. Can be easily fixed while the cancer hasn't spread too much.

3rdgenhatchDX
01-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Choo need to move that ... out of the flood...

Nice Se-i wheel(s?)....

redline_addict
01-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Choo need to move that ... out of the flood...
Nice Se-i wheel(s?)....

yeap from what I've heards Se-i's
will be moved in a couple days saving up for repairs not that its a lot I dont even care about the rust I just gotta keep her running a decent lil A-B I like it

Civic Accord Honda
01-02-2007, 09:41 PM
that car prittry nice can def be fixed up real nice

Cheeseburger
01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
what are ur plans with it?

Hash_man_Se_i
01-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Looks alright, pics kinda suck, but leaving it sitting in that puddle sure isn't going to help the rust situation much at all.

frantik
01-02-2007, 10:29 PM
car looks kinda sad in that puddle :crying:

MessyHonda
01-02-2007, 10:34 PM
nice fixer upper.

Cheeseburger
01-02-2007, 10:35 PM
car looks kinda sad in that puddle :crying:

lol.....:bong:

MessyHonda
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
so is it really a SE-i? looks like one cuz of the rims..but yeah...you still need to give it some TLC

redline_addict
01-03-2007, 04:44 PM
so is it really a SE-i? looks like one cuz of the rims..but yeah...you still need to give it some TLC

haha yea guess its a confirmed Se-i thanks for the help from my s ound problem forum
yea its kinda on the bottom of a hill in our lot so puddles up like a b!tch.
Plans with it hmmm not gonna make it a racer and all.
She needs a new valve cover gasket.
from cat back exhaust leaks like a b!tch so gotta replace that and I gotta pick up 4 new tires if you can see from my crappy quality pictures they're flat as hell. As for the rust unless it gets really bad I'm not gonna be spending anymore money on it then i have to at the moment. Just need something to get from home to work and around town.
But other then that gonna just use it as a daily driver.
Trying to work something out with a friend of mine who has an 89 supra turbo I'm thinking about buying. If you've seen mk3_187 on the supra forums that was me. Already did some work on the suppie for him.
Replace rack,master clutch cylinder, e-break cable. So we'll see what happenes.

MessyHonda
01-03-2007, 10:03 PM
sounds like a good project car keep us posted

Cheeseburger
01-03-2007, 10:07 PM
haha yea guess its a confirmed Se-i thanks for the help from my s ound problem forum
yea its kinda on the bottom of a hill in our lot so puddles up like a b!tch.
Plans with it hmmm not gonna make it a racer and all.
She needs a new valve cover gasket.
from cat back exhaust leaks like a b!tch so gotta replace that and I gotta pick up 4 new tires if you can see from my crappy quality pictures they're flat as hell. As for the rust unless it gets really bad I'm not gonna be spending anymore money on it then i have to at the moment. Just need something to get from home to work and around town.
But other then that gonna just use it as a daily driver.
Trying to work something out with a friend of mine who has an 89 supra turbo I'm thinking about buying. If you've seen mk3_187 on the supra forums that was me. Already did some work on the suppie for him.
Replace rack,master clutch cylinder, e-break cable. So we'll see what happenes.

cool plans!

redline_addict
01-12-2007, 04:53 PM
plans are going to be delayed lisence is gettin suspended for 3 months sisters going to be driving it for school at the time. Fcukin icbc

HondaBoy
01-12-2007, 09:49 PM
looks fairly nice. is it that brown color? are license penalties worse in canada than in the us?

MessyHonda
01-12-2007, 11:30 PM
plans are going to be delayed lisence is gettin suspended for 3 months sisters going to be driving it for school at the time. Fcukin icbc

man that sucks...get a job and save up money till you get back to driving...and then you will have money to mod your car.

redline_addict
01-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Had a job at a honda dealership as a lot attendant now with no liscence i cant work there anymore. Getting a job somewhere else pays a bit better but hella hard labour. Well i crashed a fcukin honda pocket bike into a car and now im not allowed to drive WTF. But yea save up till im back on the road and do some work on my car.

HondaBoy
01-13-2007, 08:00 PM
damn, thats a stiff penalty. by a pocket bike you mean one of those tiny miniature bikes? but yeah that sucks just the same.

redline_addict
01-30-2007, 03:24 AM
damn, thats a stiff penalty. by a pocket bike you mean one of those tiny miniature bikes? but yeah that sucks just the same.
yea from what the owner told me its a 65' honda mini bike like 65cc topped out at 30km/h SUCKS but then again I only had my learners/no helmet on a public road and crashed. Guess i could say im luck i got off with a grad/3 month suspension. And i didnt break any bones.Working up for new tires/valve cover gasket/sound system almost there

teck
01-30-2007, 06:55 AM
great fixer upper.....them poket bikes are a pain....thats why i havent got one yet...im just coming off a 2 month suspension for speeding it sucks bro i know

mushroom_toy
01-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Shit my license was suspended for 6 months, almost a year but the dropped my wreckless charge. I was doing 83 in a 35 numerous lane change they said. Had to do 20 hours of community service, paid over 500 in fines, and had to take a $75 Defensive Driving course, also had 2 months of probation while I finished my community service. ---- Bottom line....I still drove anyway.

MessyHonda
01-30-2007, 12:19 PM
any more updates?

redline_addict
01-30-2007, 05:20 PM
yea the next day after the suspension was offical i still worked at my honda. They dropped about 500 from the fine and about 3 months from the suspension. Last time i fuck around on a pocket bike. Updates changed driver side head light. just picked up a cat back oem exhaust. Hella exhaust leaks right now. Trying to figure out where this leak is coming from in the trunk its looks like the passenger side of the trunk but i cant figure out where its coming from. It might be from when i took the pass break light out maybe i dont have it fitted right but doubt it looks like its coming from a seal on the trunk. Still waiting for the valve cover gasket. That's all so far.

redline_addict
06-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Sorry to say but the SE-I has been traded in for an 87 lude DX
it's in better a lot better condition and has been running for the last 2 weeks with the only problems was the rad blew on me (replaced it at my shop on saturday) and that's about it so far picking up tranny and clutch off someone from VPC.com soon and hopefully I'll have that in by the end of the week.

MessyHonda
06-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry to say but the SE-I has been traded in for an 87 lude DX
it's in better a lot better condition and has been running for the last 2 weeks with the only problems was the rad blew on me (replaced it at my shop on saturday) and that's about it so far picking up tranny and clutch off someone from VPC.com soon and hopefully I'll have that in by the end of the week.

oh man what a downgrade...lol

redline_addict
06-19-2007, 07:34 PM
oh man what a downgrade...lol

haha I know eh? 89 SE-I to an 87 lude DX
well the thing is the lude's in hella better condition.
Sold the SE-I to a buddy of mine they're all gathering up beaters and gonna go demolition style on them hmmm maybe I can post up the vid here when they get it up. Haha damn watching one of the rarest accords go at it with other beaters.

HondaBoy
06-20-2007, 10:20 AM
post some pix man, i'd like to see the lude. doesnt that model have an A series motor?

redline_addict
06-20-2007, 11:50 AM
post some pix man, i'd like to see the lude. doesnt that model have an A series motor?

yeap I believe its the A18A dual carb 12 valve
pictures coming soon gonna wash vac and wax it at work today
So far i've replaced wheel cylinders for both rear drums
cleaned off adjusters, replaced rad which blew on me on saturday night when i was headed out with friends, replaced front break pads with aftermarket ones, adjusted parking breaks,removed jack spare tire back seat false floor and carpets and replaced a D gasket going into the thermal housing from the upper rad hose WHICH WAS A BITCH! Had to take out the dist. and EGR pipe just to get at the bottom nut on the damn thing.
Plans replace rear main seal (possible oil leak causing clutch slippage)
Swap out tranny new clutch kit relocate battery to the rear
Some how fit a 5zigen(sp) axle back on and a lil hose to the front grill for some ram air effect lols can't do much else possible clear out front turn signals and red out the rear turn signals. I'm also on Vancouverpreludeclub.com same user name.

2drSE-i
06-20-2007, 12:13 PM
haha I know eh? 89 SE-I to an 87 lude DX
well the thing is the lude's in hella better condition.
Sold the SE-I to a buddy of mine they're all gathering up beaters and gonna go demolition style on them hmmm maybe I can post up the vid here when they get it up. Haha damn watching one of the rarest accords go at it with other beaters.

omg...i would seriously cry...

Sabz5150
06-20-2007, 12:43 PM

If I had the money and storage, I'd buy the SE-i from them and have it shipped here.

redline_addict
06-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Mother fuck! exhaust installs been stalled till tomorrow had a lot of fitment issues and the only guy with a welder here at Honda is going home already had everything lined up BUT IT WAS SHORT! DAMNIT! Will try and finish tomorrow gonna have to cruise under 3k around town tonight hope I don't get pulled over.

MessyHonda
06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
how far are you from cali.....and sucks for the se-i i would take off all the rare stuff and sell it here...you can make a quick buck for the rear disk set up. i love it soo much im trying to see if can get a cheap set up for my dx.

redline_addict
06-20-2007, 06:44 PM
how far are you from cali.....and sucks for the se-i i would take off all the rare stuff and sell it here...you can make a quick buck for the rear disk set up. i love it soo much im trying to see if can get a cheap set up for my dx.

Im in vancouver bc and yeah I know but that thing was just a headache wanted to get ride of it quick style. And yeah I could've made a lot but that wouldve taken time and I didn't have time to deal with all that so yeah made a quick buck and got rid of it.

Civic Accord Honda
06-20-2007, 06:56 PM
X2