PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of these wheels?

lostforawhile
01-07-2007, 09:36 PM
these were from the 2005 pacer catalog,they say they discontinued them,but if I search enough I should be able to find a set being they were from 2005. i tried to order a set new in 2005 but with no luck. now I'm determined to find them. I really love the old school look. as far as i know no one else makes a set of these in 4x100 front wheel drive offset,at least not with the chrome and center cap. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/moultriemanicmechanic/PACER-84C.jpg?t=1168233904

MessyHonda
01-07-2007, 09:40 PM
they are too old school for me....get something more OEM looking mesh Integra rims or something.

Cheeseburger
01-07-2007, 09:49 PM
that would be totally different

Vanilla Sky
01-08-2007, 04:09 AM
they need to be flat black.

A18A
01-08-2007, 04:11 AM
i dont think they will flow with a 3gee at all =/

BITESIZE
01-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Those are fucking hideous as hell!

Rockcord
01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Those are fucking hideous as hell!
:werd:

:thumbdn:

2oodoor
01-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey Lost , Im digging the ratfink, I dint know anybody remembered ratfink.

The wheels are definatley different, They would look good on a bug for sure.

lostforawhile
01-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey Lost , Im digging the ratfink, I dint know anybody remembered ratfink.
The wheels are definatley different, They would look good on a bug for sure.
well I saw a set like this on another simalar japanese car of this area,and they actually looked pretty good. they need the BF good rich radial TA tires with the white letters to look proper. this was a popular style back in the day. if they were flat black they would look identical to factory steelies with a center cap,think factory wheels with a little chrome.

HondaBoy
01-08-2007, 10:35 PM
i dunno, i'm for the old school look also. very vintage looking. i'm sure they look way better with tires on them.

2oodoor
01-11-2007, 10:16 AM
well I saw a set like this on another simalar japanese car of this area,and they actually looked pretty good. they need the BF good rich radial TA tires with the white letters to look proper. this was a popular style back in the day. if they were flat black they would look identical to factory steelies with a center cap,think factory wheels with a little chrome.
I was thinking, there is not a stick of chrome on these cars, but there is not on a bug usually, not with the california look, and chrome wheels look good on those. I think the trick is the paint color too, that gives a chroma light appeal to the eye, and chrome wheels set it off great.

guaynabo89
01-11-2007, 11:58 AM
They look like stock steelies dipped in chrome with a center cap over the lug nuts.

I say look for lighter simple wheels lost. Something along the lines ofa five star wheel. The gsr blades look great on a hatch.

Legend_master
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
They look like stock steelies dipped in chrome with a center cap over the lug nuts.

:werd: I was going to say the same. YOu could just find a set of 02 civic steelies and have them polished. IMO that would be cheaper and would fit the car a little better.

2oodoor
01-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I say look for lighter simple wheels lost. Something along the lines ofa five star wheel. The gsr blades look great on a hatch.
yep that is another thing to consider, how heavy are those dudes

MessyHonda
01-11-2007, 12:50 PM
yep that is another thing to consider, how heavy are those dudes

lol...yeah fat fives are heavy.....i notice that it took a bit longer to get up to speed but that is because i have a lil bit bigger tire.

Legend_master
01-11-2007, 01:18 PM
lol...yeah fat fives are heavy.....i notice that it took a bit longer to get up to speed but that is because i have a lil bit bigger tire.

I am going to start counting how many times you say fat fives in a day :lol: .

MessyHonda
01-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I am going to start counting how many times you say fat fives in a day :lol: .

hope you have a calculator :thumbup:

POS carb
01-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Konig Rewinds are a cool-looking old school style

http://adaptivestrategies.com/KONIG-Rewind-GraphiteFWD.jpg

I will jump on a set of these if I find a good deal

Or get sum black Nascar Truck rims!! :)

Cheeseburger
01-11-2007, 01:58 PM
hope you have a calculator :thumbup:

why would u need a calculater to count????

lostforawhile
01-11-2007, 03:15 PM
these are actually lighter then the stock teg wheels that are on here,when the carb project is done I should pick up quite a bit of extra torque anyway so it won't be as noticeable. still might look at the rewinds too,

2oodoor
01-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Konig Rewinds are a cool-looking old school style
http://adaptivestrategies.com/KONIG-Rewind-GraphiteFWD.jpg
I will jump on a set of these if I find a good deal
Or get sum black Nascar Truck rims!! :)
pretty... remind me of Enki wheels.. again with the bugs..:)