PDA

View Full Version : some people just don't get it, but this explains it

ZackieDarko
01-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Most of all my girlfriend just does not get why I love my 3g so much. Most people in general don't get it. They say "just get a new car" "that car is so old" "that car is a piece of shit" and so on and so forth. It may not be "muscle" but my 3g is MY little hotrod, and this video explains how I feel exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXU3N9wT3u0

89T
01-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Most of all my girlfriend just does not get why I love my 3g so much. Most people in general don't get it. They say "just get a new car" "that car is so old" "that car is a piece of shit" and so on and so forth. It may not be "muscle" but my 3g is MY little hotrod, and this video explains how I feel exactly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXU3N9wT3u0

thank you! I am going to show that shit to my wife.

89T
01-25-2007, 06:55 PM
thank you! I am going to show that shit to my wife.
she said "i still don't get it"

RamThis
01-25-2007, 08:18 PM
she said "i still don't get it"

Women...... :rolleyes:

MessyHonda
01-26-2007, 12:07 AM
hey man....i just came back with the girl.....i was really sad...she said my car was a piece of crap...then i told her...alright you walking home.....she was like....its going to take me 45mins....i was like...good....yeah...weird stuff...and she said automatics are more fun?......like ramthis said....Women.....

ZackieDarko
01-26-2007, 01:58 AM
nice

make her walk

A18A
01-26-2007, 03:21 AM
hey man....i just came back with the girl.....i was really sad...she said my car was a piece of crap...then i told her...alright you walking home.....she was like....its going to take me 45mins....i was like...good....yeah...weird stuff...and she said automatics are more fun?......like ramthis said....Women.....
:Owned: the best smiley to describe that moment haha

labeledsk8r
01-26-2007, 03:29 AM
very touching clip, some people just will never get to understand how much cars will mean to people, some do. lol and messy kick that chick to the curb, find a girl thats into cars your in cali lol

ZackieDarko
01-26-2007, 03:56 AM
i want my wedding ring to be made of carbon fiber

Vanilla Sky
01-26-2007, 04:51 AM
hey zackie, these guys (http://www.e-weddingbands.com/index.html) have them in titanium and tungsten. is that close enough for you?

i'm in somewhat the same position as you guys, except my girlfriend drives a v-8 camaro (albeit a TBI 5.slow). the car's a pile, and i have to keep fixing it. it's kind of nice being able to work on something that has some torque, but not so great when you break something every time you get into it. me breaking my girlfriend's car never has gone over well with her. she doesn't get my love affair with my 3gee, or my obsession with building an autocross/drift truck. she doesn't get why i love working on cars (except hers, that thing just doesn't like me).

she's starting to come around. i have her diagnosing her own problems now. she can even fix some stuff.

i'm just glad i found one that takes genuine interest in what i enjoy, even if it's taken her nearly a year.

ZackieDarko
01-26-2007, 05:04 AM
or maybe magnesium so when i get my hand wet, it bursts into flames!

MessyHonda
01-26-2007, 08:25 AM
nice
make her walk

lol.......i think we joke too damn much.....she almost broke a nail on the sunroof....i was like....my baby got hurt and i pulled over to look at her hand...and i was like naw...you''ll live and i started going....she didnt like that...LOL