PDA

View Full Version : How The Hell Is Everyone Doing?

Night Rida
01-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes I know, the caps lock! But I figure since I have been gone for awhile now I had to get your attention somehow!

Where are all my old school boys at? Mike89, A20A, olscchoolswap,and our russian mafia gangster paulaerodeck and so many of my other 3G brothas, are you still here? I know there is alot of new blood on here but just thought I would stop by and let you know the status on the NightRida!

Well here it is, the car is dead! The motor went out on me a month ago and it's been sitting in the driveway. I was driving along and heard a knocking noise and thats all she wrote. With work and all just have not been up to par with the regular routine(forum participation), that's life for you huh? Here is a pic of my car for those of you who do not remember it or me.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89&d=1020292801

The car is for sale and I will post the pics up here later tonight, everything is cool with the car, it just needs another motor put into it. If you live in the GA area I stay in Savannah. I will post the specs and mileage and all that good stuff a little later but damn it's good to be back on here.
Night Rida
Jay, Peace!

forrest89sei
01-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Welcome Back :welcome:

Paul as far as I know is working at a Auto mag and is not on anymore....

A20A1 is on and a CARB master as always and the others you have to do a members list search on

MessyHonda
01-26-2007, 03:18 PM
:welcome: back...im the postwhore around here...now..

reanimator420
01-26-2007, 03:47 PM
welcome back

Civic Accord Honda
01-26-2007, 04:58 PM
SUP I AM THE FAMOS CAH WOoT

Jareds 89 LX-i
01-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Welcome back!! :welcome: Haven't been on here too much lately myself... been busy working and with the bike... 3g kinda took a back burner. Hell I don't even drive it much anymore, maybe once a week, but she still runs like a dream! :)

Glad to see some old members popping back in though... glad to have ya back!

carotman
01-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey welcome back. Don't get rid of the car. Just replace the engine and it will be good for another 20 years :tongue:

Cheeseburger
01-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey welcome back. Don't get rid of the car. Just replace the engine and it will be good for another 20 years :tongue:

love the avy!

and welcome back!