PDA

View Full Version : Well I Fixet Mi door....Picks inside.

Tomisimo
01-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Some time in the sommer mi car stoud at school property, outside mechanical garage. At night, some kids (I know who they are) have dancet on mi pore baby and unloockly "for them :naughty: " they kikked in to doors (All 4 of them)....

Finaly i got the worst fixet today ))) newer feelt beter, besides thet i'm tiert for the day, but stil glad thet i made some progress...
Chek it out....

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007005.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007007.jpg

Before^^^

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007012.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007013.jpg

stepp one^^^

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007014.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007015.jpg

step two^^^

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007016.jpg

After ^^^....

Its not finished yet, but atleast it's straight ))) not to bolki as it was...
Still this needs to be groundet and primeret...

Oooo...Allmost forgatin about mi B20 wing. Here it is.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007008.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/29012007009.jpg

Its not bolted yed, i was just trien it on, to see how it looks.

mkymonkey
01-29-2007, 10:34 AM
looks cool and back to normal :D

and what do you mean b20 wing? from what i can see...it looks like an integra spoiler to me :D

Tomisimo
01-29-2007, 11:15 AM

and what do you mean b20 wing? from what i can see...it looks like an integra spoiler to me :D

It was on the B20 Accord one day in the past... I was stupid enof to not take the motor out :rant: It was raning and fresh.... now i siting with thet wing (((. it was last year when i wasent on this bord, so i didnt know how rare they are. But i have still good news for me :) I have a B20, thet need's a make over DELUX. it wasent used for about 6 years. and i dont have ECU. Maybe OBD-1 convertion some day... idontknow.

Under thet spoiler it seys HONDA NR:blablablabla... and Serial 4600something... As far as i know thet Honda made only about 7000-8000 of original B20. for the world to enjoy.

POS carb
02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
cool!
I am curious what you did to the idiots who dented the doors !
:evil:

forrest89sei
02-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Looks Good.

Congrats

Vanilla Sky
02-01-2007, 05:44 PM
this just reminds me that i need a stud welder. i soo want to be able to do panel repair like that. i'd make a decent bit of cash doing it since none of my friends can drive, and all drive rattlecanned trucks.

Cheeseburger
02-01-2007, 06:00 PM
sweet!

ghettogeddy
02-01-2007, 06:15 PM
couldn't be a teg wing it sits flat in the middle the teg one dosent

MessyHonda
02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
this just reminds me that i need a stud welder. i soo want to be able to do panel repair like that. i'd make a decent bit of cash doing it since none of my friends can drive, and all drive rattlecanned trucks.

nail gun :welcome:

Civic Accord Honda
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
nice i want to lern how to do that kind of stuf

Tomisimo
02-02-2007, 05:30 AM
nice i want to lern how to do that kind of stuf

Go to a mechanical school then.... it is fun to do stoff like thet. newer bein tiert of it!!!

Tomisimo
02-02-2007, 05:34 AM
cool!
I am curious what you did to the idiots who dented the doors !
:evil:

Did nothing yet... thets is coz they are only 15 now. I wait to they get a MC-licence and get 50cc. bikes, then i have mi car fix. so i gona tide bikes to mi car and drive around town a bit.
And then i leave a note "How Dos It Feels Now MF'r"

I'm not alone on this one, they did so much shit around here... even cops dont like them...

thegreatdane
02-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Looks good! And looks like fun. What's the entire part number for that spoiler? I'd like to look it up, because I think it's either aftermarket or from another honda.

You dont need a stud welder, you can weld those studs on with a regular mig/mag welder and get one of those reversed hammers that attaches to the stud to pull out the panels.

Tomisimo
02-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Looks good! And looks like fun. What's the entire part number for that spoiler? I'd like to look it up, because I think it's either aftermarket or from another honda.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You dont need a stud welder, you can weld those studs on with a regular mig/mag welder and get one of those reversed hammers that attaches to the stud to pull out the panels.

He is rigdt about "You dont need a stud welder", but it need alot of training to do this kinda job with just a mig or mag. For thet we use a spetual (Some sort of pistol) with courent in it. so it weld those studs on....
I can take picks on manday, then you'll se whut it looks like.

And for you thegreatdane i will take a part NR on manday. I post it here )))

thegreatdane
02-02-2007, 10:41 AM
cool

2ndGenGuy
02-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Did nothing yet... thets is coz they are only 15 now. I wait to they get a MC-licence and get 50cc. bikes, then i have mi car fix. so i gona tide bikes to mi car and drive around town a bit.
And then i leave a note "How Dos It Feels Now MF'r"
I'm not alone on this one, they did so much shit around here... even cops dont like them...

Can't you get them arrested or something? As much as we all want to have our revenge on people who have done us wrong, I don't think you'll accomplish anything. I think you'll just wind up pissing them off worse and escalating things. Next think you know they'll be rolling around town even more pissed off, and might do something as bad as set your 3gee on fire.

I think it would be better to get the little pricks off the street and into a detention center. At least there they can't fuck up people's cars.

Either way I hope those little shits get what they have coming to them.

Anyways, nice work on the car! Always good to see people doing it right!

Ichiban
02-02-2007, 01:23 PM
the entire quarter panel on my 2g was covered in nails. I just tacked em on with my MIG, and pulled them using a slide hammer with a set of vise grips welded to it. I also hammered/dollied most of the weld around the patch panel, as the cooling of the welds shrinks the metal. Pounding the weld out flat stretches the metal out, allowing the panel to spring back to shape.
I had to normalise the metal frequently with a propane torch in order to keep it workable, otherwise the hammering would harden it and make it unworkable. Anyways, looks good, should run a file over it to find the high spots before you mud it, are you gonna dolly out the small dent at the top? (on the body line)

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 04:37 AM
Can't you get them arrested or something? As much as we all want to have our revenge on people who have done us wrong, I don't think you'll accomplish anything. I think you'll just wind up pissing them off worse and escalating things. Next think you know they'll be rolling around town even more pissed off, and might do something as bad as set your 3gee on fire.
I think it would be better to get the little pricks off the street and into a detention center. At least there they can't fuck up people's cars.
Either way I hope those little shits get what they have coming to them.
Anyways, nice work on the car! Always good to see people doing it right!

I see our point, but they are under age, police cant do anything. I'm not alone on this one, mi frend had a donor car for repairs on hes SAAB 900 "rare MF" <-- First AERO ever... Anyways... Car was parcet at school property for repairs, in the morning, when we showup, we didnt find the car, we start lookin and atlast we find it, in the sea. All interior ript off, no glas was alive and taget all over it. They will be arrested, but they need to pay up first. Coz we cant prove enything about our cars. It will be a word aganst word. Fu..ktem... theyallready doomd.

2oodoor
02-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Funny stuff, you definatley share the same part of the planet as me.

Tomisimo, great work on the door bodywork, very cool spoiler. Very much resembles mine but mine is not from a Honda.

speedpenguin
02-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Good job, dude, that's cool that you can do stuff like that. I don't have a welder, but at least my car is relatively dent free.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 04:57 AM
As i promised to Vanilla Sky and thegreatdane

this is kind of tools i used to repear mi door.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/05022007008.jpg
and nails i used
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/05022007026.jpg

thegreatdane: Here's the nombers you asked for

08130-SM400EH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did more wark on the car, like coustom ShortShifter, weldet wheel arches, B-Fender mounts redone, taken of badges from the trunk lead. MM.

I post some picks soon.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 05:08 AM
the entire quarter panel on my 2g was covered in nails. I just tacked em on with my MIG, and pulled them using a slide hammer with a set of vise grips welded to it. I also hammered/dollied most of the weld around the patch panel, as the cooling of the welds shrinks the metal. Pounding the weld out flat stretches the metal out, allowing the panel to spring back to shape.
I had to normalise the metal frequently with a propane torch in order to keep it workable, otherwise the hammering would harden it and make it unworkable. Anyways, looks good, should run a file over it to find the high spots before you mud it, are you gonna dolly out the small dent at the top? (on the body line)

A hear about ppl thet use MIG to do thet job, but MIG can easaly burn a hole. This need's practice, Alot of. You must be good at this stoff ))

Those small dent on the top i already done. Now it is flat as it can be, so soon when i finish all welding around and remove door moldings i will sand it and spacle the car wher needet.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Good job, dude, that's cool that you can do stuff like that. I don't have a welder, but at least my car is relatively dent free.

You are locky then, I have them coz kids i tolk about did them on mi car ((

MessyHonda
02-06-2007, 08:22 AM
You are locky then, I have them coz kids i tolk about did them on mi car ((

get an alarm so you know when people hit it

2oodoor
02-06-2007, 08:27 AM
you can buy those tools dirt cheap at harborfrieght, they are clones but work well for personal use.
Also you can do a googlesearch for paintless dent removal, there are tool sets that allow dents to be removed without breaking the paint or using filers... depending on the severity of the dent. We use them for hail damage, it saves a lot of money.

thegreatdane
02-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Ok, the spoiler is a 4th gen Accord spoiler. I can not locate which excact year or trimlevel it is though.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Ok, the spoiler is a 4th gen Accord spoiler. I can not locate which excact year or trimlevel it is though.
KK. there was also 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
....................................88 89 90 91 92 93 1
on it. maybe its aksplains something...

MessyHonda
02-06-2007, 12:37 PM
yeah that is when it was made....so its a 4th gen spoiler.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 12:38 PM
get an alarm so you know when people hit it

I have a alarm... Problem is thet there is a remote area, so no one would heare it. and this alarm have draint mi batery then. so its dont work in some cases.

MessyHonda
02-06-2007, 12:38 PM
thats no good get a new battery

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 12:40 PM
yeah that is when it was made....so its a 4th gen spoiler.

Yipp... a bit sad. It has stendet on 3Gee with B20.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
thats no good get a new battery

Messy... have you seen mi batery? it is a 100Ah botery i have, no easy to drain.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/25012007011.jpg?t=1170794629
But evantualy the alarm being ON a long time. Maybe 3-4 og even 10 days. i dont know.
edit: Like i said thet car stendet on a remote area, at school.

Tomisimo
02-06-2007, 12:50 PM
you can buy those tools dirt cheap at harborfrieght, they are clones but work well for personal use.
Also you can do a googlesearch for paintless dent removal, there are tool sets that allow dents to be removed without breaking the paint or using filers... depending on the severity of the dent. We use them for hail damage, it saves a lot of money.

I know about thet tho, but the problem with this aprouche is thet not every dents are stable, Yea you can get it out so its looks like nothing happend, But dent's have a nasty habit to Voble IN & OUT. you know whut i tolkin adoit. So in mi case i needet to use those Studs & Body Filler.

MessyHonda
02-06-2007, 12:57 PM
lol...a b20 would look nice uder that hood....and yeah that batt is huge...

2oodoor
02-07-2007, 04:48 AM
I know about thet tho, but the problem with this aprouche is thet not every dents are stable, Yea you can get it out so its looks like nothing happend, But dent's have a nasty habit to Voble IN & OUT. you know whut i tolkin adoit. So in mi case i needet to use those Studs & Body Filler.
Oh yes definatley , you have to relieve the strain on those big areas.
I thought you were driving your car and it got wrecked on guard rail.

I thought that spoiler looked familiar, it is the same as 4G.
I have a saturn sc2 spoiler that looks very much like it, had to shave off some on the feet to make it flat since the sc2 is round. Only this one looks just a little more animated than the 4G.

Tomisimo
02-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh yes definatley , you have to relieve the strain on those big areas.
I thought you were driving your car and it got wrecked on guard rail.
I thought that spoiler looked familiar, it is the same as 4G.
I have a saturn sc2 spoiler that looks very much like it, had to shave off some on the feet to make it flat since the sc2 is round. Only this one looks just a little more animated than the 4G.

I did run on guard rail, it was on drivers side, but thet big dent was made by some kids.
And this spoiler is nice but i want another. I think it will look realy cool on 3Gee
http://www.opelclubfinland.fi/tapahtumat/280601/_Vectra_B_Sport.jpg
Like this one...