PDA

View Full Version : Please help main fuse

1988starter
05-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Well my girlfriend just bought a 86 accord LX it is in good shape a little rust but not too bad. It was 200 and it needed battery pads rotors and a new main fuse. It is a 70a main fuse for the battery and I need to know if It is a universal part I can get anywear or should I scower a junkyard.

88WhiteLX-i
05-07-2002, 09:17 PM
The fuses for the 3geez are inter-changeable just make sure you get the same one....lol... But really I blew a fuse on my lights one time and I went to the dealer to get the fuse, and guess what WRONG FUSE :mad:.... The pricks charged me like 6 bucks for it, I go to the junk yard grab one for 50 cents. Every time I've ever been to the dealer to get a part it's been the wrong one, so fuck dealers they can keep their over rated parts :flip: :flipa: :flip: :flipa: :flip:

CARBurn
05-07-2002, 11:36 PM
Ditto, If you can help it, stay out of the dealerships, got a price for some prelude balljoint for a conversion I did and the balljoints cost almost $90 each, but at autozone the same balljoints were only 34.99 each. Big ripoff at dealerships.

Try a junk yard, you can buy several for cheap just to see if they work.