PDA

View Full Version : Damn Stuurreo!!

pimping89lxi
09-05-2002, 01:58 PM
:bandit:

Aight check the shit out! My cuzn hooked it up with a Pioneer, Damn forgot the Model Number, anywho when i put the bitch in, it wouldnt play CD's! I was pissed!!! So i tried and tried and tried to rewire the bitch many times, since shit it was working in his ride! And no its not easy to hook the thing up cuz it a remote flipface and all that grand stuff. it had like a gang of power souce wires. Anywho i was pissed off and i just YANKED the bitch out! i said Fukk it! So i went into Best Buy and Brought a new one. I had them Put it in Cuz i didnt wann deal with it again! I said Shit warranty and Guarantee, Hells yeah! Well shit, The fucken Thing wont Play CD's AGian!!!!! After some Serious investigation, Shit the amp turns off after i put it into CD mode! I have my Sony Explodes Hooked up to my Amp! Damn! the Remote has no Fire!! But when i turn on the amp by hand, it bumps the Music!! DAMN thats sucks!!
Now damn my Battery is Dead!! I think they Fucked up my Wiring, i am going to go back ( whenever i charge my batter) and give them Hell!!! Damn BASTERDS!!!! No offence if you werk for Best Buy!!! =P

catalin
09-05-2002, 09:11 PM
Well I work for Future Shop, does that count?? :wave:

It sounds to me that you had your power antenna remote out hooked up to your amplifier. SO when you put the CD in, the deck would automatically want to turn off the antenna, since the radio was off. All you had to do is wire up the blue/white amplifier remote out to the amp and you would've been fine. The guys at Best Buy assumed that things were cool and hooked it all up without checking the CD function. I'm quite certain this sort of thing happens to most installers. Just go back and have them re-wire the remote out.

shepherd79
09-06-2002, 08:45 AM
man, those stores never do anything right. try taking to your local stereo shop or do it yourself.

sanjay
09-07-2002, 03:50 AM
I agree with Shepard...
DO it yourself, it aint' that hard, and when worse comes to worse, you can always ask for tips on here...
Either that, or get a mate to give you a hand. I'm you've gotta mate whos done this shit before....
ANwyays,
peace.
J

Bobs89LXi
09-07-2002, 05:15 PM
I have one question for you. Does the amp work with the radio on? If it does, the original wiring job had the power antenna wire running to the remote of the amp instead of the remote output wire. Sometimes places such as Best Buy don't always use experienced professional installers. You may have had a "greenhorn" install your wiring harness, using the wiring harness setup from your old head unit as a guide. I would like to know if that was the case.

catalin
09-07-2002, 06:25 PM
That's what the Future Shop guy said...

He most likely had the power antenna hooked up instead of the amp remote.

pimping89lxi
09-08-2002, 01:16 PM
:bandit:

Yeah thats what i was thinking myself, that they hooked up the power antenna instead of the amp remote! I am going to take it back today, after i charge the freaken battery! Damn they better fix it cuz the radio is cool to listen to, but damn i hate comercials!! =P

kennycm
09-22-2002, 06:37 PM
i'm glad the only thing pioneer i have is a sub.