PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Performance Parts FAQs?

Reptile
02-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I know there used to be a FAQ or at least a topic here with a list of all of the web-sites and companies that made performance parts for the 3G but I can no longer find it. Anyone willing to help me out a bit here?

frantik
02-03-2007, 10:59 PM
not sure if i know the thread you're talking about but here's an incomplete list: http://3geez.wiki-tv.com/Aftermarket_accessories :)

MessyHonda
02-03-2007, 11:01 PM
well we dont really have like one site were we get all our performance stuff from but you will have to mix and match

Reptile
02-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I know there is no one single go to site. There used to be a FAQs full of all of the web sites though somewhere on here. I am guessing they dumped it in favor of the wiki thing to make it easier on the servers and forgot to tell me.

Thanks guys, I will use that and go from there. When I get back home and I am not on a PC with 28K dial-up I will start posting more questions in preparation for the build I want to do. I just got my hands on a 1987 LX-i Hatch and when I am on a PC that does not suck there will be a picture thread.