PDA

View Full Version : A few questions regarding my 3g

JaredBorden
02-11-2007, 07:29 PM
I drive (or drove that is) a 1987 Honda Accord LX. On the way to school a couple of days ago I crashed into a ditch and hit a tree. I promise that it wasn't my fault. I guess now that she's out of commission for a while I should do some work that I've been meaning to do for a while, but didn't because I was using it for a daily driver. The engine is fine and all of the damage is cosmetic except for the exhaust damage (the exhaust pipe was bent from underneath the car around to the front right quarter panel). Aside from needing to replace the exhaust piping, I want to rebuild the carburetor and restore all the plugged and missing vacuum lines to the vacuum box. I also would like to restore the interior and install a performance intake ignition system and decent headers. Was wondering if someone knew where I could find these things. Not really trying to build a race car, just want the engine to perform to its best and the car to look clean.

Thanks,
Jared

MessyHonda
02-11-2007, 09:04 PM
why would you want the 30 vac lines...lol if you are in a state where they dont have smog inspection get a weber...it will give you more power while eleminating all the junk under the hood. also the junkyard has lots of parts to fix the dented stuff.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
02-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Well since you have to replace the exhaust put on a pacesetter one, it cost around $190 shipped. Or you can go to a exhaust shop and have them make one. Ebay will be your friend on this one. Get the pacesetter exhaust and header, 90-93 integra cold air intake, msd blaster coil with new wires and plugs. All of that will cost around $500.