PDA

View Full Version : body help!?

hotdoghogie
02-12-2007, 10:15 PM
ok guys i need help...

my car is getting pretty rusty so i need to fix it... stop the cancer..

i have one decent sized hole in the side of my hatch... just under the molding...

i dont know anybody who is skilled enough to weld in another pannel..

any alternatives... i hear fiberglass will work

i dont plan on having this car more then 5 yrs...

Bglad420
02-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Sell it and buy a moped

Mopeds are SWEEEEET!

MessyHonda
02-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Sell it and buy a moped
Mopeds are SWEEEEET!

yeah you can get a better carb with a k&n filter and a fart can

hotdoghogie
02-13-2007, 01:41 PM
thnx guys... this really helped me out... imma go try it!

Catalyst
02-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, if you dont plan on having the car for more than 5 years, you might just wanna sand it, bondo the shit out of it, and then go get a cheap $250 macco or earl shieb paint job. This method will not get rid of the runs, nor stop it from spreading, unless done right. But if you don't plan on having the car for very long, and you don't wanna spend alot of money, then that is probably your best option.

.... You could always buy another 3gee from the land of the rust-free cars... CALIFORNIA!!!! I'm lucky mine was garage kept, in cali, and has Zero rust. =)

A18A
02-13-2007, 02:29 PM
do what i did :D http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54447&highlight=rust

MessyHonda
02-13-2007, 09:28 PM
.... You could always buy another 3gee from the land of the rust-free cars... CALIFORNIA!!!! I'm lucky mine was garage kept, in cali, and has Zero rust. =)

woot i have had 3 rust free 3gees we had to get rid of one cuz it would not pass smog...i wish i would of known about this site b4 we sent it to 3gee heaven