PDA

View Full Version : F22 in a 3gee ?

P|eszczoH
02-24-2007, 04:36 AM
Do able

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150094361011&indexURL=9&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

crazy Germans..

ZackieDarko
02-24-2007, 07:42 AM
nice

now if only somebody would translate it

MessyHonda
02-24-2007, 07:46 AM
wow that i cool...nice looking car....and the swap.....at least its OBD1 now

A18A
02-24-2007, 07:51 AM
thats amazing :o lol @ his stereo

Legend_master
02-24-2007, 08:46 AM
nice
now if only somebody would translate it

Would offer here a very rare Honda Accord Aerodeck CA5. This vehicle is extremely rare, one of the last and in the form an individual item. Actually this vehicle is not for sale and has know for me and other that this vehicle a very high ideal value. It has following equipment:

Electric window siphons, electric glass sunroof, electric side mirrors, height adjustable steering wheel, geschwindikeitsabhängige power-assisted steering, divided back bench, standing heating.

Unfortunately the Japanese so lost weight has the European version then there it everything what one can imagine. This vehicle is its time far ahead. Electric heating adjustment and a very ausgekügeltes ventilation system what heats through the doors, door locks and side part and lets stream out then through ventilation slits in the side part again. It equipped is one with a Double Wishbone load work with that also with 50kmh loosely around 90 degrees curves comes. Now since 2000 Mercedes came on the idea to copy this load work system. And yet many other things where one considered whether that is also actual a 89er model and no 98er.

Following Tuning:

Tieferlegung around 35mm since 1990 (registered) to get (registered) Polybauer Spoilersatz since 1990 and no longer, Victor F1 sport steering wheel with scar (not registered and no ABE available), 7X15 RH Alufelgen with new 195/50 R15 H winter tire (registered), Selbstgebaute Edelstahlauspuffanlage from pairs of pants tube with Kat of the audi of S4 means sounds of the BMW M3 and Endschaller of the audi RS6 (not registered), position lamp (ABE available), 7,5x16 Procast Aulufelgen No longer to not to get (registered, no ABE available), Sony X-PLOD Soundsystem with Wechsler and looked rebuilt become Panel Sony radio, motor by the subsequent model CB8 with 150000km 2.2 16V with Variohydros and Varioansaugsystem 150PS very vicious and with much expense. Must not so around the 240kmh loosely create (registered), varnish in blackly about 7 years ago.

The vehicle is naturally old in spite of all that and is a handicraft enthusiast vehicle what has naturally handlungsbedarf.

Following must and can be repaired or:

Coupling activity must not be rebuilt abandoned has on Hydralik there the rope train system the spirit (in running order), flight rust easy at rear Radläufen and stern lid, Keilriemenkombi perfect find because of wedge strap trace reconstruction on a trace, BigBrake must become yet built in (all there except disks), Tacho gauge, trifles otherwise simply usual.

This vehicle would give only from there I no time and nerve more for such a thing would have and am so slow out of the age out. Very many spare parts belong yet with in addition. Vehicle was shut down freshly vorrübergehend and must be picked up within 7 days. Payment in cash on the spot. No guarantee at all of claims there it here around a pure handicraft enthusiast car acts itself. In ask simply call write under that 01743118174 or over Ebay. I should have forgotten concerns later will supplement what what the equipment and the Tuning I it. Collection in Berlin.

Much joke in that offer...

P|eszczoH
02-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey Legend You know German pretty well :)

Tieferlegung around 35mm since 1990 (registered) to get (registered)

It means that it is lowered about 35mm :-)

Polybauer Spoilersatz since 1990 and no longer,

this, that it has polybauer spoiler set, no longer available.

Selbstgebaute Edelstahlauspuffanlage from pairs of pants tube with Kat of the audi of S4 means sounds of the BMW M3 and Endschaller of the audi RS6 (not registered),

This that it has self made exhaust system, with central m3 muffler, and rear from audi RS6, with cat, and its from stainless steel.

shepherd79
02-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Do able
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150094361011&indexURL=9&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting
crazy Germans..
is that your car?

Why would some one put F22? why not H22?

thegreatdane
02-24-2007, 10:10 AM
probably because F22 is an extremely easy and cheap engine to get a hold of and they make a decent amount of power. H22 is expencive and less common.

Sick 3g but it needs a little love. Nice find P|eszczoH :)

Legend_master
02-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey Legend You know German pretty well :)

Tieferlegung around 35mm since 1990 (registered) to get (registered)

It means that it is lowered about 35mm :-)

Polybauer Spoilersatz since 1990 and no longer,

this, that it has polybauer spoiler set, no longer available.

Selbstgebaute Edelstahlauspuffanlage from pairs of pants tube with Kat of the audi of S4 means sounds of the BMW M3 and Endschaller of the audi RS6 (not registered),

This that it has self made exhaust system, with central m3 muffler, and rear from audi RS6, with cat, and its from stainless steel.

I actually used a translation site :violin: . I wish I knew germen, but im still working on my spanish at the moment. About the car though, if someone was to purchase that you could swap an h22 into it without any issues. The f22 and H22 are identical in the way they mount in the car.

thegreatdane
02-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Yea the car has potential :) Too bad there's so few european members on here, otherwise we could have convinced someone into buying it lol

P|eszczoH
02-24-2007, 10:50 AM
is that your car?
Why would some one put F22? why not H22?

No way, its not mine.
as for f22 Thegreatdane said the truth,
in Europe H22 is a expensive , not so popular engine,
f22 is common, relativeliy cheap engine, and in poland a20 is even hard to find engine :-)

Ive spoted this car at the autoscout24.de the price is 3500 Euros which is a bit of a killer ;) even if it has 150PS, and so on.

I wnated to share this with You couse this is uncommon swap... but shows that it can be done.

A20A1
02-24-2007, 10:52 AM
are those slits in the side trim factory?

thegreatdane
02-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Yes. They are vents.

P|eszczoH
02-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah thegreatdane is right :-)

MessyHonda
02-24-2007, 10:59 AM
vents for fresh air?

RamThis
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Haha tape adapter in the stereo LOL. I had one of those, about 12 years ago in my very first vehicle, a 1968 Chevy Stepside (still have that truck too) You'd think in this day and age, he coulda got a cheap CD headunit....

Otherwise it's a nice looking Aerodeck. Germans sure take care of their cars!!

thegreatdane
02-25-2007, 12:10 PM
vents for fresh air?

To prevent moisture I assume. I have no idea why only the aerodecks have this though.

Stock Alpine tape deck FTW :)