PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signals

Fuzy Navel
03-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Hey I searched the 3geez thing and couldnt find anything as far as i know on how to remove turn signals is remove the 2 screws in the turn signal its self but mine dosent have screw it is like popped in there or something is holding it can someone tell me how to remove them please

A18A
03-01-2007, 08:49 PM
you remove that cover over the hole in the bumper below the light if you have one, then on the outer side of the light, from underneath there would be a screw that you undo, and it should pop out

edit:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s248/87vigor/bumperlight.jpg

Fuzy Navel
03-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks man that thing has been buggin me for awhile

race12001
03-02-2007, 10:49 AM
yea tok me awhile to figure it out too but i knew it had to bee like a fourth gen so i looked and found it i found it hard to get a srewdiver to start at first

Fuzy Navel
03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Well found the screw and i think i got it screwed out all the way but its still stuck the screw isent falling out or anything its just staying right there so i kept screwing and screwing lol that sounds wrong but ya and still nothing and i know it cant be that long so maybe just takes some more playing with but i will get it eventualy however you spell that

A18A
03-02-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah the screw stays in there, but when ya know its loose, pop that side of the light out, and pull towards the outter side of the car cause the other side is just clipped in :)