PDA

View Full Version : dude

buttaz1
03-06-2007, 11:47 PM
dude.......
i got my car back i finally fixed it well almost i still need a stabalizer bar. i bought it i need to install it.
does any one know what that does? the one that is there is broken.
umm the chassis is still bent possiably maybe 2 inchs back.

ill stop by the mechanics tommerow and get pics of the control arm that is bent
a good inch and half to the right i beleave.

the only problem is that now it idles really really low like at zero sometimes
and it stalls on me when i drive i bought some carb cleaner and revd it till 3k and sprayd it and it went away and then it came back what do you think it is? the iac ? a sensor? what.

im waiting for it to get nice out so i can do the ground kit. im thinking 2-3 gage wire.
i have a marroon or burgindy interier so if any one have the fold down rear seats give me a pm.

i also need sum struts or shocks i think there busted.
oh and thanks to lil xo bit xo for tring to help me out sorry i never got back to you on that matta things came up and lost track.
but thanks dude

LiTtLe xOx BitT
03-07-2007, 04:41 AM
Not a problem with the car, i got rid of it a few weeks ago. How are you going to fix the frame?

buttaz1
03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
yea man i donno i think i should just buy a junker and get the frame from it because what i did was heat up the chassis and got a 4x4 jeep and tied it up to a tree and put the ebrake (safety first) and then tied up the front end the back of the jeep thing with sum i think 4 ton rope of something the mechanic had and i heated up the frame and then threw the jeep in over drive and we pulled till we hered a pop. and thats how we fixed my 3geez with ghetto eginuity lol

buttaz1
03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
ok so
im driving to work ths morning and the weather is shitty
and so i get to work and when i get there and try to park i shift and so on and the damn half shaft broke on me what the fuck
could today be any worse?

2ndGenGuy
03-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Yes it could be. It could have broken apart at higher speed and smashed some stuff up. At least it only happened while parking. Sounds like the frame might be too far bent out and was stretching your CV joints.

buttaz1
03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
i donno because the car was working for a while and then when i fixed it i didnt replace the half shaft so do you think thats why because i didnt change it

MessyHonda
03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
any pics of the damaged fixed/ghetto rigged?

buttaz1
03-07-2007, 01:12 PM
no i forgot to take my camera i shoulda though
ill get pics from my phone of the half shaft and i got pics of the bent control arm and shit

buttaz1
03-07-2007, 01:13 PM
hey but what does the stabilizer bar do ? whats its perpus