PDA

View Full Version : swap accord exr to newer engine?

getalife
03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Dear Users,
hi, i'm kinda new to this website and actually i'm impressed with what you have done in here!! it's really cool.

i got my accord EXR 1986 few weeks ago after sold my previouse car, however as i could know the engine is Integra 1.8 but it's really shitty:gun: , it's old and used enough to be replaced with another one.
Here comes the problem that i'm living in Syria ( middle east) in case any of you didnt know where is that, and most of the mechanistic here didnt use to swap accord 1986 , my recent engine is really down and it must be changed, what is the compatible engine that would perfect to my car ? note: i' m looking for injection eninge..

Waiting your reply as soon as possible

thanks anyway

M.K

shepherd79
03-07-2007, 10:57 AM
first welcome to a board.
second. read this http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413
third, if you are looking to swap Integra or newer accord engines you will have to make custom everything (engine mounts, axles, wire harness and so on and on).
just click on a link i gave you and read up on it.

mkymonkey
03-07-2007, 11:10 AM
wow...seems like were getting more and more new people on the site....too bad they all ask the same question

MessyHonda
03-07-2007, 12:18 PM
:welcome: M.K

87lxiaccord
03-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Ithink he's saying he already has a b18 in the accord it just needs to be replaced...

ChaseR
03-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Sup man, I just came back from Iraq.... and I can tell you that you live in a pretty shitty area of the world..

snoopyloopy
03-07-2007, 09:31 PM
well, if you already have the b18a(b) in your car, you probably just need to find another b-series and you're good to go. since you already had the b18 in there, you could probably very easily change it out to a b18c5 or b16a or some other higher performance b-series motor.

getalife
03-08-2007, 05:58 AM
thanks guys for ur replies and advices :) cheers and will show u up my car's pics when they are ready

M.K

MessyHonda
03-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Sup man, I just came back from Iraq.... and I can tell you that you live in a pretty shitty area of the world..

:thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

dude...you know better then (cah)......and you can get banned for saying stuff like that. :general disrespect towards other members.getalife joined the site so he can learn more about his car

getalife
03-09-2007, 03:35 AM
:thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

dude...you know better then (cah)......and you can get banned for saying stuff like that. :general disrespect towards other members.getalife joined the site so he can learn more about his car
thanks for care dude ;)