PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Legend_master in Honda Tuning!

Hash_man_Se_i
03-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Just picked up the newest issue of Honda Tuning last night at 7-11... and when I was flipping through just now I saw Legend_master's car in the readers rides section. It's no feature, but still pretty cool.

Honda Tuning says: "A gangsta Accord with a b18 motor, we don't see that everyday"
Congrats dude!

BTW, if there was already a thread about this, I couldn't find it...

ZackieDarko
03-10-2007, 04:01 PM
lol repost :-p

HondaBoy
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
you know i cant even find honda tuning anymore. i went to barnes & knoble last night and they didnt even have it on the shelf any more. maybe walden books? so about the article, wasnt his car in there before or something? maybe someone elses? i dunno. cool none the less.

ghettogeddy
03-10-2007, 06:46 PM
you know i cant even find honda tuning anymore. i went to barnes & knoble last night and they didnt even have it on the shelf any more. maybe walden books? so about the article, wasnt his car in there before or something? maybe someone elses? i dunno. cool none the less.
i think your thinking about adam's accord

frantik
03-10-2007, 07:47 PM
3geez represent!! take a pic of the mag :)

ghettogeddy
03-10-2007, 07:54 PM
this is a repost everyone and it was said in the first reply http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58707&highlight=honda+tuning

Blizzard
03-10-2007, 08:56 PM

They usually keep them in stock at Auto Zone around here.

Hash_man_Se_i
03-10-2007, 11:13 PM
ouch.... I guess thats what I get for not visiting the site all week. Boy do I feel like a n00b