PDA

View Full Version : just an update on the accord project

lostforawhile
03-11-2007, 07:45 PM
just an update,am sanding the car right now in preparation for primer on the last 25 percent of it,have to take the spoiler off tomorrow before primer, found a few small rust spots,fixed those. after primer the entire car has to be wet sanded in preparation for final paint. it's going to be fun finding a bunch of replacment trim clips for the ones that broke. I have to mask half the car off again for primer. the SU project is coming along good,have to find someone with a heavy duty mig welder to finish it up. after that step,I have to finish figuring all the lines and hoses,then send the carbs off to Z therapy for exchange. still have to figure out the carb supports. the oil cooler is close to being finished,I can't finish it right now,due to the fact the current air cleaner I built is occuping the same space. I still have to figure out the engine mounting brackets too. ok thats enough for now. all the pictures of the projects are on my home page,stop by and make sure to sign the guestbook,no one ever does. LOL. my link is above my signature. :)