PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of the 85 Accord parts car.

84AccordLX4dr
03-15-2007, 07:33 AM
OK. My brother is moving back from Michigan and my parents need me to get rid of the parts car. It is an 85 Accord 4dr DX, light blue. There is no rear window and the windshield is busted. The doors are OK and the side windows are intact. I am going to take the A/C evaporator and the carburetor and maybe some random interior parts from the dash.

It has 200,000+ miles and it does run, although it smokes like a bastard when you start it up. I want to take the transmission but I probably will not have time. I have the title, so it is good to go. It does not have license plates.

It is located in the Portland Metro area and the first person who is able to pick it up will get it. I would like to get some $$ for it since I paid a couple hundred bucks but the important thing is that it is gone. Saturday night or Sunday would be the best time to have it picked up.

I will try to get some pictures up but my parents have a broke-ass computer (which is why I didn't post this a couple days ago.)

It would probably be best to call me - 503-744-0505 (Jeff)

Sorry for the short notice, I hope someone can use it.

offthahook
03-16-2007, 08:04 PM
OK. My brother is moving back from Michigan and my parents need me to get rid of the parts car. It is an 85 Accord 4dr DX, light blue. There is no rear window and the windshield is busted. The doors are OK and the side windows are intact. I am going to take the A/C evaporator and the carburetor and maybe some random interior parts from the dash.
It has 200,000+ miles and it does run, although it smokes like a bastard when you start it up. I want to take the transmission but I probably will not have time. I have the title, so it is good to go. It does not have license plates.
It is located in the Portland Metro area and the first person who is able to pick it up will get it. I would like to get some $$ for it since I paid a couple hundred bucks but the important thing is that it is gone. Saturday night or Sunday would be the best time to have it picked up.
I will try to get some pictures up but my parents have a broke-ass computer (which is why I didn't post this a couple days ago.)
It would probably be best to call me - 503-744-0505 (Jeff)
Sorry for the short notice, I hope someone can use it.

I guess this should be in the for sale section, but I could use the valve cover and the manual window cranks. Man, I wish it were an LX!!