PDA

View Full Version : holy poop on a stick, i found a console with an armrest!!!

HondaBoy
09-07-2002, 05:45 PM
well i was serching my local junk yard today and i stumbled across this accord i didnt even know was there the whole time. it was in a place where u have to climb over the cars to get to it. well by chance i saw it was an SE-I. WOW. then i look inside . see it has leather seats. the front ones are cracked. the back is perfects though so i will go back for that . then i notice the center console with the armrest in it. i have looked for a long time for this item. well fosho i got this thing out imeadiately. u know i got it for sooooooo cheap. i only paid $10 for it. the guy i paid shurr didnt know what he had. hahahaha. i also got 5 realy good condition "H" emblems from the steering wheels for $10. this weekend i did damn good finding a hell of a find. tell me wat u think.:omg:

Chubs87Accord
09-07-2002, 05:51 PM
nice dude nice... ive never seen em take some pics when you get it in dude

2Fast_Fiero
09-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Chubs, go to Mike's 89 Accord web page, he has pictures of the interior of an SEi, I'm gonna do some things from the SEi on the interior, sept for the seats, cause I'm gonna have my own custom interior. Click Here (http://www.89accord.com/broch.htm#seibrochure).

89AccordNate
09-07-2002, 07:20 PM
Im still trying to figure out how EXACTLY you poop on a stick, and what you would use it for once you did. If you can put that into the how-to that would be great.

Thanks,

Nate.

damackz
09-08-2002, 12:03 AM
after reading that brochure and looking at tha pics i want an SEI lol :sadwave: :banghead: Daymn!!!!! :crying:

2Fast_Fiero
09-08-2002, 01:14 AM
Don't we all...Don't we all...if I can find one for a good price, I'll get that instead of the LXi, but since I doubt I will find one, I'm gonna buy an LXi and do some swaps with a junked SEi, 4Disc Brakes, Some Interior, Other things just for looks and performance upgrades.

1989se-i
09-09-2002, 04:45 AM
:cry: my seats dont look like that

toastyghost
09-09-2002, 11:51 AM
good find

rofl@nate