PDA

View Full Version : ***Anyone try Eagle one spray wax?***

nbx
03-26-2007, 01:03 AM
***Anyone try Eagle one spray wax?***

Has anyone tried this product out? Is it crap or is it good? All I know is that you wash, spray on, and

then dry. According to the directions, there is no hazing of the wax and no need for buffing. I would

like to hear from those who have actually used it. I know that there are paste waxes and liquid waxes

that are better but I don't have the time to use those products.

Link to product info:

http://www.eagleone.com/pages/products/product.asp?itemid=1121&cat=5010

2ndGenGuy
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I know it will make your car look shiney! My friend sprayed it all over his old beat up Rabbit GTI. It certainly did look shiney. It's been sitting in his garage for months and still looks pretty good. Probably not something I'd use personally, as I can't say how it would look on a nice car. But I was actually kinda impressed how it looked on his car.

While my friend was out hand polishing for 3 hours every square inch of his Vette. My other friend came out and BAM, 2 mintues later had his Rabbit sprayed down and done.

It is kinda beat up body-wise though and so it's hard to tell an even coat.

87LXiR
04-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Ive been using it for years and have been very pleased. On paint that is in good condition it leaves a shiny and smooth surface. On crappy dry paint (i.e. no shine) it leaves the paint smooth. On the crapp dry paint the first couple times it lifts a little bit of the paint off though thats probly due to the lack of clearcoat but after bout the 2nd or 3rd wash it stops lifting it and leaves the surface smooth to the touch.

:thumbup: All in all its a great product it gives a great shine is easy to use and it wont damage youre paint.

Blizzard
04-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I used some of it a few years ago on something. It made the paint shiney, but the next day it looked like it did before I used it.

Anything that seems to good to be true usually is. Money or effort wise.

Vanilla Sky
04-06-2007, 06:21 AM
I still prefer real waxes. Meguiar's cleaner wax is the bare minimum for my vehicles. Gold Class is much preferred. I don't trust spray on waxes. They're fine for what they're made for, but not as your only paint protection.

Estimated Prophet
04-06-2007, 06:27 AM
It's good for if you're taking a car to an auction or showing it off somewhere. It's not really permanent in my experience.

w261w261
04-06-2007, 06:52 AM
I haven't tried the spray wax, but I have used the Eagle One Nano Wax. Compared to the usual Meguires, Mothers, etc it is noticeably better. I was surprised by the difference. I waxed the car last September or so, and after a New England winter (not much these days) it still looks good and beads up.

87LXiR
04-06-2007, 12:01 PM
I still prefer real waxes. Meguiar's cleaner wax is the bare minimum for my vehicles. Gold Class is much preferred. I don't trust spray on waxes. They're fine for what they're made for, but not as your only paint protection.

I agree that its nothing compared to real wax.
Ive always wanted to try a real wax but iv never waxed a car before and it intimanated me but maybe il try it sometime soon.