PDA

View Full Version : MY stereo got jacked.

goldyaccord
09-07-2002, 11:28 PM
When my car broke down, I took the system out of the car and put it in Ester's car.

Two months later on Labor day, we parked in a busy busy busy parking lot about 4 spaces down from Ross dress for less on lancaster in salem. Went in side.. didnt come back out for about 2 hrs. trunk was open. Me and ester flipped out big time. cried etc.. went home and got drunk.

end of story.

i'm not replacing anythin untill i get a awesome alarm and after i get some performance mods done then it's back to boom boom.

damn it! i had 1500 into the system! ester lost about 500-600 bucks worth of cd's

only stuff wasnt taken was my wallet and car keys that were under the seat plus the alpine remote.

waaaaaaah

Josh

TeKKnoTeKK
09-08-2002, 01:41 AM
damn you have quite the luck don't ya? lol. That really sucks tho bro, sorry about that. Hopefully you can get it all replaced with better shit over time :D

RobT5580
09-08-2002, 08:06 AM
The first thing i did to my second accord is disconnect the trunk release. Then which im still currently working on is everything in my trunk is bolted/screwed down so it will take a lot of work to get it out of the car. You learn the hard way as i did.

accordracerlx-i
09-08-2002, 09:34 AM
yea people out there suck i got my shit jacked right out of my drive way they drilled out my locks and all kinds of shit im out about 2 grand in stolen stuff now i know how u feel man it sucks

86AccordLxi
09-08-2002, 05:32 PM
Josh i'm really sorry to hear about this!! Is ester's car ok?

Alex

goldyaccord
09-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Alex,

Ester's car is fine. not dents or anything except for some marks on the stereo trim/border. If u ask me, it was done really professional. gotta think they got in and out in 5-10 mins or less. it was soo damn busy people were everywhere! how can they not get suspicious?!

plus it was labor day, all the theives were out busting butt.

She has a 94 civic 5 speed. either someone followed us or they just happened to think maybe there's something in there...

BUT, it's okay i know what im doin next time.

good excuse to upgrade now! ha ha but i'm not goin to do that for a while unless i get desperate for tunes.

Josh

Joey's Girl
09-08-2002, 10:48 PM
This is Ester. I am so sad that my (our) stereo got taken!!!! I lost my whole entire Cd collection too. At least they didn't take my sunglasses or there would have been no mercy from me at all.

I swear whenever I get my ass kicker reved up I'm gonna kick some major fuckin ass......

SQ is the SQUAD
09-09-2002, 05:36 PM
yall should check my post in "car alarms are useless" or something like that, hit me up on aim :h0ndavtec <-- the 0 is a zero and i can tell you some good ways to fool proof that 94 civic, those are way too easy to get into, all you need is any key

goldyaccord
09-09-2002, 06:22 PM
I'll check it out.

Josh

Didnt know it was that easy to get in but civics but i knew it was easy enuf.

One time i tried my key that i had for my Probe and tried it on a different one. IT WORKED! i got scared stiff so i had the factory alarm upgraded.

SQ is the SQUAD
09-10-2002, 08:51 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=54974#post54974
well its not ueing the key in the key hole its pulling the window, all honda pre 2000 i think and even some 2000's have what they call felxable windows. it you use some to pry the windoe arount that little plastic part on the top of the window you can use one hand to pull on the window and the other hand to stick in and unlock the doors. this is a mehod used that leaves most people wondering how the hell a theif got into there car, especially when the theive locks the door behind themselves :flip:

goldyaccord
09-10-2002, 02:06 PM
Now, that explains why ester has leaks on both side of the doors water has been getting in. we were kinda confused why.

eh.. but why would they want to bend both sides? why dont they do one and then unlock the other side from inside?

hmm...........

Josh

SQ is the SQUAD
09-10-2002, 04:13 PM
they could have been racing to see whos faster, j/k
who knows what happened, are here lil plastic tabs still there?

My 89 Accord Lxi
09-25-2002, 07:16 PM
hey h0ndavtec
me and some of my friends from school thought of a really good alram system the first one i saw in a magazine u can un hook the steering wheel so ur car cant be stolen.. and the one we thought of was taking voltage from the battery cooect to the body and panel aound the cd player plus the air horn in the car this would be perfect :) feel free to add to the idea if u dont like it....and oh yeah were gonna test it out mwha ha ha
:devil:

goldyaccord
10-02-2002, 10:55 PM
yeah, They are still there...

goldyaccord
10-02-2002, 11:46 PM
yeah, They are still there...