PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Mom Hitting & Running

bushbean
03-30-2007, 09:37 AM
I was waitting in the drive thru line of Taco Bell, and witnessed a hit and run. A soccer mom in her big Suburban put a foot wide dent into the rear panel of a parked van, while she was trying to squeeze into a tight parking spot. She then promptly backed out and drove away. Luckily for the owner of the van, I memorized her license plate number, and notified him after I got my food. I hope I didn't get anyone in too much trouble, like taking food out of the foods of her kids. Isn't hit-n-run a felony?

p.s. I was surprised that eventhough there were two other cars at the drive thru line that must of see the event, nobody except me decided that it was worth their time to tell the victim in this case.

BITESIZE
03-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Just because she's a soccer mom doesn't mean she shouldn't go to jail. Stupid bitch! She's probably a rich bitch who doesn't give a shit about the other car. Was it in the parking lot or the road. Parking lots are private property, and the police can't do anything.

mkymonkey
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM
well that blows....ive been a victim of it...some douche bag backed into my rear view mirror of my altima while i was sitting at jack in the crack and he just left. i saw the hole thing but i was accross the parking lot.....so i couldnt do shit but TRY to run after him wailing my arms and screaming obsenities...oh and i couldnt even see his plate :(

bushbean
03-30-2007, 10:08 AM
It occurred on the premise of Taco Bell, not on public road.

Cheeseburger
03-30-2007, 10:16 AM
dam that blows.... even though i didnt read through the whole thing :p

i joke i joke :D

Estimated Prophet
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
That's why I keep a pistol handy. :rant:

MessyHonda
03-30-2007, 10:49 AM
you did the right thing. i mean....ive been a victim 2 times...once on my dx and another time on my lx-i. some lady hit my dx and left a note on my windshield...after i took the car to the shop and told her it was 350 bucks she went crazy on me....and then i was like ok.....what goes around comes around. and i hanged up....to this day i still have the dent on my car.

on my lx-i i had it parked on the street and some one back into the quarter panel and left a nice dent...no note no nothing....i hate ppl like that...thats why im careful when i park and i know my limits..

hotdoghogie
03-30-2007, 12:55 PM
me and this gurl once ran into each other at a whopping like 2 mph... 1mph each... adn i get out and i said "is it ok"... she gave me a smirk and i went back into my car...

i was done pulling ot... she just stomped the gas and hit me...

i was like bitch so i popped the clutch and no shit she was eating the same place we where...

shesw like my "whore" friend hurt her back... i staired at her for a second and was like... hey i was polite... shes like well u said is it alright refering to the car... i was like duh... they kinda hit each other... shes like well were gonna sue... im like fuck u bitch... i was like lemme go get the footy off the skool security cameras...

im other words it was both our faults and i told her as that... and she goes... no u hit me...

so women cant drive...lol... and this was my first day ever on my own in a car...

snoopyloopy
03-30-2007, 02:20 PM
?

Catalyst
03-30-2007, 02:33 PM
?
Yeah I seriously didn't understand any of that myself. :werd:

MessyHonda
03-30-2007, 09:57 PM
me and this gurl once ran into each other at a whopping like 2 mph... 1mph each... adn i get out and i said "is it ok"... she gave me a smirk and i went back into my car...
i was like bitch so i popped the clutch and no shit she was eating the same place we where...
shesw like my "whore" friend hurt her back... i staired at her for a second and was like... hey i was polite... shes like well u said is it alright refering to the car... i was like duh... they kinda hit each other... shes like well were gonna sue... im like fuck u bitch... i was like lemme go get the footy off the skool security cameras...
im other words it was both our faults and i told her as that... and she goes... no u hit me...
so women cant drive...lol... and this was my first day ever on my own in a car...
:argue: :ugh2:

frantik
03-30-2007, 10:11 PM
:dunno:

88Accord-DX
03-30-2007, 10:35 PM
I would have done the same thing. Sounds like the bitch thought no one was looking & she don't give a damn about what she done.

hotdoghogie- jibberish, got to love it.

88Accord-DX
03-30-2007, 10:35 PM
dp

2oodoor
04-02-2007, 08:03 AM
I would have done the same, plus I may have run the biotch down as well If there was time to catch up to her before the victim was leaving.

Seems like a lot of that class of person, soccor mom , do that kind of shit and but then they are the first tattlely heads to start narcing on people for stupid assumed shit.
nothing against soccor moms , just the preppy yuppie bitch bmw driving slutdog...:rant:

LX-incredible
04-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Seems like a lot of that class of person, soccor mom , do that kind of shit and but then they are the first tattlely heads to start narcing on people for stupid assumed shit.
nothing against soccor moms , just the preppy yuppie bitch bmw driving slutdog...:rant:
I live in a area with a lot of those. I had to tear down a shed and register and insure 3 other cars because of them. That's like $1600, what a pain in the ass.:rant:

mkymonkey
04-02-2007, 09:00 AM

dude...you never make sense to me. and wtf is footy?

LX-incredible
04-02-2007, 09:04 AM
footage? Nothing else really makes sense.

200th

2oodoor
04-02-2007, 09:30 AM
I live in a area with a lot of those. I had to tear down a shed and register and insure 3 other cars because of them. That's like $1600, what a pain in the ass.:rant:
yup, same here, some asswipe called code on me about this time last year about my frickin grass. Hell it was not even time to start cutting yet. I was a bit disabled last year too so it just really pisses me off. Also caused me to have to sell my 65 bug that I was working on year before last. But then I can ride all over the county, even my same neighborhood and FIND viloations everywhere, just no tattley headed neighbors for those.
One time it was said I had too many lawnmowers in the yard,, three...