PDA

View Full Version : rotten fing luck

buttaz1
03-31-2007, 05:57 AM
ok well guys as you all know
i have gone through a bunch of cars.
i had the neon what a pos. then my dad gave me the white accord i love that car but then due to my inexperience i crashed the car. then i fixed it but my dad said no you aint taking hte car out no more but by then i had already got addicted to 3gee greatest drug lol so i looked and found a cheapie 3 gee ok so i needed to put a altnertor and well guess what i changed ti oh yea. it was pure hell so then i got it running and everything and decied to go take a spin and stuff but the car wasnt registored wasnt insured wasnt inspected and oh yes it didnt even have the right liecence plate, it was the plates from a 97 ford contour that is another one i forgot i had that shit for about 2 weeks and some one put sugar in the gas tank. wat the fuck is that yo like seriously? so yea so i almost made it home and i got pulled over. the cop thought the car was stolen or i stole the liecence plate i onno but i spoke to him with respect and all he let me go but i had to park the car so he didnt tow it thank god
so then the same day i go back and register and transferr the plate and shit and then i go have a argument with my mom over the car and i walked 30 miles to work i was really mad lol i lost a pound or two lol but then i got the car a couple days later and i drive it yesterday i tried to get sum and stuff and then when we was int he car the car didnt start the battery didnt ahve enough juice so i call a couple my dudes to come and jump it. these guys just brough sum jumper cables i was liek dude where the car? they like oh you need that ? and then for sum reason the car started up like nothig im like yes but it was running off of the alternator i guess cuz i had to drive on snake roads with out any lights cause i didnt have enough juice to turn it on so i get home and the next day today i have to be at work at 11 so im like cool ill jump it before my dad leaves to nyc ight bet so i jjump it and i get it started and then i go back inside brush my teeth and then when i get in the car i here a pop and then alot of smoke came out im like oh shit !!!!! and then i open the hood when the smoke clears trhere is oil every fiing where
and now im with out a car cause i need a new engine and imma get fired because ive been late alot latley everysince i got into the accident.
but hey there has to be a reason for this right?

Legend_master
03-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Well, I cant tell you the reason that all this is happening. The best thing I can tell you is, at least your not an Iraqi right not. All you have to worry about is money, they have to worry about decapitation. So look on the brightside :thumbup: .

buttaz1
03-31-2007, 04:59 PM
true but still man i have bad fucking luck man
but hey shit happends for a reason i guess
and i think i might just throw in a lxi motor since its fi and shit cause it will be easier then doing a swapp because i think all i gatta do is add a new comp and harness right?
and is this thread in the right place?

frantik
03-31-2007, 05:20 PM
damn sucks dude :(

Civic Accord Honda
03-31-2007, 06:53 PM
Legend Masters SIG MAKES ME CRY

buttaz1
03-31-2007, 06:57 PM
yep
then i got more bad news today my girl doesnt wanna be with me no more she wants to be just friends and shit
really losing hope on that greener grass on the other side

Legend_master
03-31-2007, 07:04 PM
yep
then i got more bad news today my girl doesnt wanna be with me no more she wants to be just friends and shit
really losing hope on that greener grass on the other side

Sounds harsh dude, but dont let it hit you to hard. There are lots of bad things that happen to people, and you need to keep your hopes up.

buttaz1
03-31-2007, 08:01 PM
true man but its hard to do that at times with shit going on all the time and especially if youlike me that shyt stresses you out easily and it sucks you dig?
but anyway i might just drop the whole hookin up the car idea and just keep riding the bus cause this aint cutting it for me i keep messing cars up you know? and its like i drive hard and aggrassive it think thats why they mess up?
like this car i drove the new accord its a auto im not used to driving a auto and i drive it like a stick and like i would make it shift at 4k is that bad?
what should i do