PDA

View Full Version : NORTH Northwest meet around July?

Rockcord
04-04-2007, 11:30 AM
ok, so i wanted to get this out there in plenty of time!!!

every year around 4th of July I drive up to Whideby island... family friends have a cabin there and big ass barbecue now I think this would be sweet if a few of you wanted to come up to the island for a meet... i know its probably a bit of a drive, but it would be sweet, their house is right on the beach, and I can check with them, but they are really nice and im sure wouldnt mind some extra company for a few hours! hit me back guys! this could be sweetness!

If you don't know where Whidbey island is... it is really far north in WA

88accordhatchdx
06-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Still plan on doing this? I'm down if you are.

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Sometime AROUND the 4th would be great, since I've got some plans probably in place for the 4th already... When are you heading up there anyways? I take it you're not going to be around Sunday...

88accordhatchdx
06-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Sometime AROUND the 4th would be great, since I've got some plans probably in place for the 4th already... When are you heading up there anyways? I take it you're not going to be around Sunday...
Sunday? Whats going on then?

bobafett
06-21-2007, 03:49 PM
i might not mind a meet like this, but i would probably have to take the subaru. and i definitely cant make it on the 4th. :( some weekend after the 9th works better for me.

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Sunday? Whats going on then?

Oh sorry, I was talking to Rockcord. There is a drive I'm doing on Whidbey Island on Sunday. Rolling the 2gee with a group of RX8's, a WRX or two, a BMW, a Ferarri, and some other high-end sports cars... The Accord should fit in nicely. ;)

ghettogeddy
06-21-2007, 04:36 PM
man i used to live in oak harbor lol i wouldn't mind going back up there for a meet one day when my car is tip top lol

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Hell yeah you should drive up!!!

88accordhatchdx
06-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh sorry, I was talking to Rockcord. There is a drive I'm doing on Whidbey Island on Sunday. Rolling the 2gee with a group of RX8's, a WRX or two, a BMW, a Ferarri, and some other high-end sports cars... The Accord should fit in nicely. ;)
Oh sweet, I saw that and I'd go but I work Sunday 4:30am-12:30pm, plus my Novas windshield is cracked pretty bad and the K5 is no fun to drive on road :(

2ndGenGuy
06-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, our driving is pretty "spirited"... You're gonna need something that handles to keep up. :)

88accordhatchdx
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, our driving is pretty "spirited"... You're gonna need something that handles to keep up. :)
Oh the Nova handles but the cops go after me with the windshield in its current state :(

2ndGenGuy
06-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Oh the Nova handles but the cops go after me with the windshield in its current state :(

Haha yeah. I was actually talking about the K5. Most 4x4's aren't really set up for cornering. ;)

88accordhatchdx
06-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Haha yeah. I was actually talking about the K5. Most 4x4's aren't really set up for cornering. ;)
True true, especially not with a small lift and bigger tires...

bakedboarder34
06-22-2007, 07:47 PM
whidbey island? damn. i would be down. just to let yall know this would be my first meet of a sort. i have always wanted to meet other enthusiasts around the area. i would unfortunatly not be driving my 3g cus it is out of commish right now. just the 04 ep3. that is if its cool with you guys. all i would need is the time date and address and i would be down.. ill bring potato salad? lol