PDA

View Full Version : Any headrest monitor suggestions??

RamThis
04-06-2007, 07:03 PM
There are a few companies that I've found that make direct fit headrest monitors, but I cant find any that say specifically an 89 Accord. They also have all-in-one monitor headrests with the DVD player and all built into the headrest, with just a power cable and audio cables to run, which I'm uber interested in.

Any idea of what other vehicles use the same posts as ours that their headrests would work in our 3G?? Or if you know of a company that makes em and list em for our cars??

Pico
04-06-2007, 07:27 PM
We had that problem in our 04 F150 at the time there were no aftermarket headrest ones, so we had these audiovox units installed instead at Circuit City.They turned out to be really good and if I remember they had smaller and larger sizes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/picopop/VideoInstalled.jpg
Hope this helps RamThis

Crazybird
04-07-2007, 08:10 PM
lol i was watching that movie today :P

ghettogeddy
04-07-2007, 08:14 PM
well installing then yourself isent hard just tiome consuming lol all u need is some high grade glue and a few dif raxor blades to shape the foam in the headrest ive actually installed them before all the monitors come with a mounting bracket and u use it as a stencil

RamThis
04-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Anyone have some installed in their 3G, have pics, and could tell me what monitor they used and how they like it? I'd dig out my headrest for measurements but they are buried with the rest of the car's parts in my storage building lol.