http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/IMG_0004.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/IMG_0003-1.jpg
:thumbdn::thumbdn::thumbdn:

Estimated Prophet
04-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Heh I love how you assume everyone knows already. You are the man CAH

diegoaccord
04-08-2007, 06:09 PM
I thought only girls could hit random objects while they drove.

Hmm. What are your chromosomes?

lostforawhile
04-08-2007, 06:21 PM
an Internet Wise Wise Man Once Said,"it's Better To Keep Your Mouth Shut And Let People Suspect You Are An Idiot,then To Post Pictures And Remove All Doubt-quoted By Lostforawhile"

Pico
04-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Dam CAH you got to stop posting stuff that gets you flamed.:(
Good Luck on the repairs Bro.:)

Blizzard
04-08-2007, 06:29 PM
an Internet Wise Wise Man Once Said,"it's Better To Keep Your Mouth Shut And Let People Suspect You Are An Idiot,then To Post Pictures And Remove All Doubt-quoted By Lostforawhile"

Nice :rockon:

Seriosuly though, dosnt look bad.
It''ll buff out.

Civic Accord Honda
04-08-2007, 06:33 PM
i allredy fixed it :D

jschatte
04-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Nice :rockon:
Seriosuly though, dosnt look bad.
It''ll buff out.

don't tell him that! he'll acually take a buffer to it, then post how he screwed up his car more. lol

Civic Accord Honda
04-08-2007, 06:35 PM
becuz i broke the bumper brakcet and my dad did not want to go to the JY we fixed it his way with a shet metel scew in the side of the bumper

ghettogeddy
04-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Dam CAH you got to stop posting stuff that gets you flamed.:(
Good Luck on the repairs Bro.:)
x1000000

lostforawhile
04-08-2007, 07:33 PM
YOU FIXED ALL THAT DAMAGE TO THAT BUMPER THAT QUICK? bullshit,I know how long it takes to fix that,not no 30 minutes. playdough doesn't count as a repair.

Civic Accord Honda
04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
no i poped the bumper back up got a drill and a long scew and drilled the bumper in to the fender thing a grabed a can of paint and paint over the scatchs i also fixed the back bumper pics to come 2maro if needed

MessyHonda
04-08-2007, 08:12 PM
did you DRIFT it?

Civic Accord Honda
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
no i hit a bunch of junk in the garage includeing a bed head bord thats what did the damage ( i have bad vison on my right side)

MessyHonda
04-08-2007, 08:17 PM
when i first started driving i was scared now im not.....ask monkey....now i have learned how to work the clutch

Civic Accord Honda
04-08-2007, 08:19 PM
i still need to lern to drive around other cars i never have

A18A
04-08-2007, 08:19 PM
no i hit a bunch of junk in the garage includeing a bed head bord thats what did the damage ( i have bad vison on my right side)
you wanna buy a bumper pole? =P

MessyHonda
04-08-2007, 08:20 PM
you wanna buy a bumper pole? =P
:Owned:

Vanilla Sky
04-09-2007, 05:49 AM
Man, I'm glad it wasn't as bad as I was thinking. Glad you got everything fixed!

I remember when my dad scrubbed his door against the bumper of my old 3gee. Not a bit of damage to the 3gee, but it buggered the door on my truck pretty bad. It was during a hurricane, and at the time it was his truck. If it would happen now, he'd be buying me a new door!

lostforawhile
04-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I saw a car at the junkyard today with lag bolts holding both bumpers up,also nos stickers,and chicken wire in the grill. reminded me of you CAH. this thread is a prime reason you get flamed,you could have kept quiet about doing something that stupid,you could have said you tried to run over that cat in your garage,but you came out here and admitted you popped the clutch into a pile of junk and almost ruined your bumper. not only that,you took oversized full color digital pictures of the damage. I don't want to hear another whine out of you about getting flamed from now on,you deserve it.

Civic Accord Honda
04-09-2007, 02:47 PM
hey i am truthfull i am not going to lie

lostforawhile
04-09-2007, 04:24 PM
well no one said you had to lie,but you don't have to write a book on every screwup you do, and publish it with pictures. best not to reveal some things unless you want to get roasted big time. you have a habit of doing that so when you do of course everyone and their mother flames you. you are young and inexperienced,but you have a tendency to screw up a lot more things then most people. mostly because you impulsivly rush into things. or drive into things in this case.

snoopyloopy
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
are you serious? you hit the garage door last week (or was that two weeks ago) and now you've hit stuff in the garage? learn to drive, man, learn to drive. bad vision is no excuse. god gave you two eyes, use the other one. and if you can't see well enough to drive, what makes you think you'll be getting a license?

Civic Accord Honda
04-09-2007, 05:13 PM
ok ok ok yes i need to lern to drive beter....
i need to get my eyes checked i have never goten a check up in my life so who know i could need glass's that why i am going to a eye DR in 2weeks
and fine i wont post a thread the next crash i get in unless i total or unless there is alot of damage
i just was posting the pics up so i did not have to IM them to all my friends wich dont make fun of me every sec

lostforawhile
04-09-2007, 06:32 PM
people wouldn't make fun of you so much if you would just listen to people and not do stupid crap after they have told you not to. there are a lot of people on this board who are a lot older then you and have more experience in life then you do,you should try listening to them once in a while. when people try to give you practical advice and you ignore them (the primer incident) you are going to get made fun of. you were doing good until you sanded all the paint off your car
and sprayed it with cheapo primer, you were doing really good on the bodywork.
learn to ask questions and not rush into things like that. there is an entire board full of people here who would be happy to give you advice and help you,if you would just LISTEN!!!

Civic Accord Honda
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
people wouldn't make fun of you so much if you would just listen to people and not do stupid crap after they have told you not to. there are a lot of people on this board who are a lot older then you and have more experience in life then you do,you should try listening to them once in a while. when people try to give you practical advice and you ignore them (the primer incident) you are going to get made fun of. you were doing good until you sanded all the paint off your car
and sprayed it with cheapo primer, you were doing really good on the bodywork.
learn to ask questions and not rush into things like that. there is an entire board full of people here who would be happy to give you advice and help you,if you would just LISTEN!!!
ok :D i do listen i wish i could have done it with the self eitching paint i really wanted to use it just my step dad said it was useless and got me the 88cent paint and said it will work if i was keeping the car i would sand it back down and sale some shit and get the good primer but i dont want to put anymore money in to it just tho some cheep rattel can paint on it and be done with it untel it dies...
TRUST ME I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO A HATCH I WOULD TAKE MY TIME EVEN IF IT TOOK 3 MONTHS JUST TO GET ONE
FENDER FIXED
when i primerd my 82 hatch i used $6 a can primer and stop rust and everything and it came out great just looked ugey cuz i used 3 diff brands of primer thats why it was som many diff colors

offthahook
04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Heh I love how you assume everyone knows already. You are the man CAH

I gotta agree! I don't follow this CAH cat much, but he is entertaining. Seriously, though, a drywall screw didn't fix that bumper mang. Posting those pics. was cool, but it's just the whole drama that goes with being CAH that puts it all together. My userid is kinda ghey, but civicaccordhonda is just bunk.

Holy shit! I just went to dude's myspace page and was like "WHOA". I'm sure someone has posted about the myspace page somewhere else, but that Honda rap is straight up gangsta son. Wish I would have seen it sooner...

Estimated Prophet
04-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah those Honda songs are kinda cool.

A18A
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
you could have said you tried to run over that cat in your garage

hey i am truthfull i am not going to lie

well no one said you had to lie
:rly:

Civic Accord Honda
04-09-2007, 08:11 PM
:Owned:

lostforawhile
04-09-2007, 08:56 PM
ok :D i do listen i wish i could have done it with the self eitching paint i really wanted to use it just my step dad said it was useless and got me the 88cent paint and said it will work if i was keeping the car i would sand it back down and sale some shit and get the good primer but i dont want to put anymore money in to it just tho some cheep rattel can paint on it and be done with it untel it dies...
TRUST ME I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO A HATCH I WOULD TAKE MY TIME EVEN IF IT TOOK 3 MONTHS JUST TO GET ONE
FENDER FIXED
when i primerd my 82 hatch i used $6 a can primer and stop rust and everything and it came out great just looked ugey cuz i used 3 diff brands of primer thats why it was som many diff colors
sometimes it takes 3 months to do a fender,remember i've been doing bodywork on my hatch for over two years. thats with two people working on it. as far as the primer,self etch is designed to go directly on bare metal,it's acid based and therfor eats into the surface of the metal to bond to it properly. if you have bare metal you have to use self etch or 2k type epoxy primer. cheapo primer just isn't going to do it.

lostforawhile
04-09-2007, 09:00 PM
:rly:
if he had just hung that cat up from the ceiling like i said,he would have known how far to pull into the garage. it might have scratched his primer though. LOL

Civic Accord Honda
04-09-2007, 09:01 PM
yeah on my text project car i will spend the money on it but this car is just not worth it someone told me as long as i do like 3coats of the primer on it and thing paint it it should be fine for some time and it barey rains here

MessyHonda
04-09-2007, 11:15 PM
:blah:

A18A
04-09-2007, 11:17 PM
:blah:
:rofl:

MessyHonda
04-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Holy shit! I just went to dude's myspace page and was like "WHOA". I'm sure someone has posted about the myspace page somewhere else, but that Honda rap is straight up gangsta son. Wish I would have seen it sooner...

lol...just heard it.....

Civic Accord Honda
04-10-2007, 05:24 AM
CAH COMES UP ON GOOGEL AS NUMBER 1 HEHEHEHE
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=5fa&q=%22Le+Ghetto+Mobile%22&btnG=Search

Vanilla Sky
04-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Pagerank whore :p

TWOLOUDNPROUD
04-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Pagerank whore :p
bump