PDA

View Full Version : "Welcome"

POS carb
09-08-2002, 02:02 PM
Hey would it be difficult to have a welcome page for new members and guests that has a short explination of what we're about and how to get into contact with people etc cuz if you put 3geez.com stickers on cars and people go to the site a lot of them may be like :wtf: expecting to see a site for tuning or something, not a message board.

2Fast_Fiero
09-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Well, this Messege Board is better then a Tuning Site, Usualy a Tuning Site will have SOME things for a sertain car, Here at 3GEEZ.COM, people can get EVERYTHING they want for our 3rd Gen Accords, I was in a mad ass search for Performance Parts for my 3G, I found only one place that had things for our cars, and that was RaceSearch.Com, Afterwards I did a few Google Searches and I found A20A1 (Mike's) website and it had the link to 3GEEZ.COM, I went there and I signed up, but then the next day my computer went down, I forgot my screen name, so I made a new one, and since then, I've learned soo much about our 3rd Gen Accords, I know everything I can do to it, and if there's something I don't understand, all I have to do is ask one of you guys, and BOOM! Problem Solved. 3GEEZ.COM was my savior, and after I found it...My outlook of 3rd Gen Accords changed, I never expected to love our cars this much. So all I have to say is, THANK YOU 3GEEZ.COM!!!

Toby
09-08-2002, 09:25 PM
I also think we should get a welcome page.

marc49
09-09-2002, 09:06 AM
I am working on testing a "welcome" or "main page" script for the board right now.. If I can get it configured properly and it looks good, I will install it on 3geez.. :)

If I can't get it working, then I won't :( lol