PDA

View Full Version : My New 3G, Need Advice

brownj218
04-10-2007, 07:20 PM
How's it going guys. I'm pretty psyched right now because my girlfriend gave me her 88 4dr like 1 hour ago. Anyways, it's in pretty good condition. What I need is advice on how to make it look a little nicer. Everything is stock right now. And I'm not a big fan of cutting up the body. Just lights and random stuff that you can think of that I can do to make my new 3G look spiffy (wuta word). I am buying on eBay all the time, so if there is anything on there that someone has experience with, please let me know. I'm not going to be driving it for a while, because I can't afford it, so things that are a bit cheaper would also be nice. Again, just anything that you can think of, links to threads or eBay listings would be great. Thanks alot!

bullard123
04-10-2007, 08:24 PM
If you check inthe marketplace section of the forum there is a ebay find thread that has random 3gee parts listed on it. If you want to go for appearance mods go to some H4 lights, some JDM corners a front lip from a 1st gen integra would work and a drop and nice rims of course.

MessyHonda
04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
sweet. yeah you can do lots of appearance mods. and one of them is just cleaning the car...and give it a good wax. makes a huge diff.

tuxdreamerx
04-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Paint the hood fake ass looking carbon fiber like me!! lol

Civic Accord Honda
04-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Whaere Are The Damn Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics

brownj218
04-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey guys. I was actually thinking of messing with the gauges first. I saw a thread where the guy removed the plastic portion with the numbers painted on it. He used nail polish remover to get the blue paint off from behind the numbers. When you put it back on, everything should be white. He did this on a 2000 accord tho, so I'm not sure. Anyways, if that didn't work, I was thinking of doing my external lights. I was thinking of getting these (http://cgi.ebay.ca/HONDA-ACCORD-86-89-DIAMOND-CUT-HID-HEAD-LIGHTS-87-88_W0QQitemZ230113844864QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33710QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) for the headlights.... and I know I want clear corners, but I don't know where to gettem. I also heard about doing clear corners yourself by just removing the orange film from the inside of the plastic cover. Tell me if any of this makes sense to anyone. And I'm still looking for cheep appearance mods if anyone has anything in mind. Just throw ideas out there. Thanks!

buttaz1
04-10-2007, 11:29 PM
dont get those ebay ones ive hered bad things look for reall companies on ebay when you look for certain things like lights because they need to perform
any 6x7 should work i belave then get summ good lighs and you wont regreeeeet it i swear
rims change the whole aprearence dude get sum
the lip is nice
and a drop is keep
if you hav nice roads try and fit 20s no chromies though (ricerish)
oh and to follow cah
get sum pics dude