PDA

View Full Version : where the hell?

dimat327
04-18-2007, 08:35 AM
ok im completely new to 3g accords. i just bought one off my friend with no honda rust for 75 usd. and i went over all the info about the b20 swaps. im amped on doing it if i can find one. can anyone tell me where the hell to find the right one. ive searched all the jdm motor sights and ebay and theyre all for ludes. if anyone could tell me that would be great. also my lovely machine has a carb...and i dont like it how much will the efi conversion cost me on the b20 and what all will i need. thanks

MessyHonda
04-18-2007, 08:55 AM
yup you can only get them from japan, new zeland, and europe

LiTtLe xOx BitT
04-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Do the fuel injection swap first, that will be one less thing you need to do when it comes time to do the swap.

guaynabo89
04-18-2007, 11:13 AM
ok im completely new to 3g accords. i just bought one off my friend with no honda rust for 75 usd. and i went over all the info about the b20 swaps. im amped on doing it if i can find one. can anyone tell me where the hell to find the right one. ive searched all the jdm motor sights and ebay and theyre all for ludes. if anyone could tell me that would be great. also my lovely machine has a carb...and i dont like it how much will the efi conversion cost me on the b20 and what all will i need. thanks

get with the canadian members like Carotman. he seems to know a couple of places in Canada that have em.

snoopyloopy
04-18-2007, 03:07 PM
apparently, you didn't go that far over the b20a info. :) otherwise, you would've also realized that they're nearly impossible to get from importers. you would've also seen the accord b18a, which is carb and will bolt in. and, if you want, get a bigger fuel pump and you could probably run the b20a with the a20a intake.

dimat327
04-18-2007, 11:01 PM
apparently, you didn't go that far over the b20a info. :) otherwise, you would've also realized that they're nearly impossible to get from importers. you would've also seen the accord b18a, which is carb and will bolt in. and, if you want, get a bigger fuel pump and you could probably run the b20a with the a20a intake.
yeah but i want to get rid of the carbs all together. these cars are crazy i could probably build a crx with my eyes closed and i am dumbfounded by these accords

Rockcord
04-18-2007, 11:32 PM
get an Lxi :-p, make life easy hahaha

snoopyloopy
04-20-2007, 08:37 AM
yeah but i want to get rid of the carbs all together. these cars are crazy i could probably build a crx with my eyes closed and i am dumbfounded by these accords
then the easiest way to do that would be buy another efi car to function as donor so you can do the pgm-fi swap. and carbs aren't all that bad. i saw a crx in '05 in honda tuning, guy was running ~200 hp na a d16a6--with carbs. and a 320 hp a20-powered 84 civic sold on ebay in january...

here's the link for that crx...
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/0509ht_1991_jdm_honda_crx/