PDA

View Full Version : BEST IDEA EVER!!!

theBeline
09-09-2002, 06:51 AM
We all like tuning out 3gees right?! Tunning is like an addiction, like a drug. :bh: CHeck this, anyone close friends with a used car dealer? Or new car dealer? It doesn't have to be a 3gee if you pull it off. Contact them. Propose to take on of their cars and tune it. Either mildly (intake, suspension, exhaust) or wildly (inside, outside, whatever) as long as they take up the tab, they can sell the car for like twice the price. It needs some refining of course, but it would be awsome!!!:super:

Tune a care on someone elses buget!! Of course it wouldn't be your car, and you probably wouldn't be able to drive it (haul it on a flat bed to keep the miles down) But it's a free project.

AND! If you own a shop, put a modest sticker or logo on it, in it or whatever and youve got publicity. REALLY!! I mean, think about it!! Make it one of a kind, who wouldn't pay for that!? A brand new car already tuned out!? I would, I'd be willing to pay the diff!! :D

87accordlx
09-09-2002, 08:39 AM
if you like tuning cars so much, why would you buy a car that's already tuned?

theBeline
09-09-2002, 08:43 AM
I'm saying if I were a regular consumer I would pay the extra. Personaly I would rather be on the other end, tune the car for them.

pearldrop
09-09-2002, 08:56 AM
It would be very, very hard to find any dealership that would do that. By tuning a car you drastically cut down on the market for that vehicle. A stock Honda Civic is 100 times easier to sell than a modified one. Besides the fact that if they spend more money to fix it up, they have to charge more for the car. That means that financing would be harder to get and if the price was much higher for the car the banks would require a lot more cash down to get the car at least down to blue book. Most people who would spend the money to modify a Honda don't have a lot of money to put down. They are generally just out of High School and are lucky to have anything at all for a down payment. That is why the import scene is so popular. You can take your first car and nickel and dime it to put it together.

damackz
09-09-2002, 12:18 PM
:werd: