PDA

View Full Version : What have you used to lower 1.5"

Blkblurr
04-23-2007, 07:15 AM
I want to lower my SE-i by 1.5" and want to use adjustable coilovers. I would like to know what people have used for springs and shocks and if they had to revalved them or not. Also, if you did not revalve the shocks, how satified you are with the ride. Anything you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

ghettogeddy
04-23-2007, 07:23 AM
ive got drop zone sport coilovers from a 00 civic and tockico hp blues and i have mine set all the way down and it seems to ride pritty smooth

MessyHonda
04-23-2007, 11:26 AM
i used neuspeed springs to lower it 1.5 inches i have tokico blues all the way around also. nice ride also.

bobafett
04-23-2007, 04:47 PM
I have 250/350 lbs ground control springs, on ground control coilovers, with konis on the front and tokicos on the back, with konis all around it would be a great ride, but as is I would call it a good ride. not bouncy, definetly not too firm with just tokicos in the back.

and my konis are set to like 2/3 stiff I would reccomend something stiffer than tokicos all around if you are planning on getting the 350/250 springs though, which means $ revalving.