PDA

View Full Version : put my rims on today

SQ is the SQUAD
09-10-2002, 08:34 AM
well i actually put them on last night. i got me some polished racinghart c2's with some brand new perelli p7000 tires, there 17's. i might sell them to get the new 18" racinghart chrome 3pc cr's. anyways with my tokico shocks and my suspenshion technique 2 inch lowering springs the car sits about 3/4 an inch over the tire. i really wanted to tuck it a little so i might cut the springs a little. but then again once i put my box in, my amps, my doughnut and my capicitor it will prob sit nicely. as for the front when i put my b20vtec in i know it will sit a lil bit more. anyways i kept on going outside to look at the car cuz i love the way it looks on the rims. ill try to take some pcs this afternoon with my cousind digi cam

Mike89Accordcom
09-10-2002, 09:59 AM
Sweet take some pics and show us man!!

RobT5580
09-11-2002, 10:03 AM
I have the C2s on my accord and with a 1.5 H&R spring drop the back is perfect but the front is higher now. It dropped like 1.25 from the weight but i have all this in their:

Optima Battery
3 Memphis Amps
2 12" Infinity Perfects
Custom Amp Rack and Enclosure
then the spare tire.
Cd Changer
Srut bar

I may raise up the back for now because on my Koni struts the rear has a ring that can be moved up. I would like to see your car too bad you didnt make it to the CT meet last month....

SQ is the SQUAD
09-11-2002, 10:31 AM
do you have the red coupe i saw in the pics? are those 18's cuz they look alot bigger than my c2's. hopefluuy if i finish my diagnoatics, fix my tierod and get my registration finished before friday the 27th ill be at the next meet. i am gonna try to get some pics of the car with the rims today

RobT5580
09-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Mine are 17x7.5 with a 42mm offset. I like them because of the lip and the price but i dont think i will ever by silver polished again because the scratch real easy. Dont worry the rim is getting replaced by Sears because they did it but they ordered me a new one and i gave them the rim and got the new one with a light scratch in but i was like what ever its better than the other one but it was a 5 Lug so they had to remount the old one and the guy trashed it and he even scrathed the new one more....so im still waiting for the new one but i think with silver, white, chrome you dont have to worry as much i had chrome before and never scratched and never hit curbs but these you really have to watch how you clean them and put air in them etc.............we will see what it looks like on white when i have it painted but i will probably buy something else after.....and yeah it was the red coupe....sorry so long

89AccordNate
09-13-2002, 08:22 AM
Holy shit! That was one big run on sentence :D. So hard to read!

Nate.