PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Mods: MIK3

87accordlxi
06-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Next up is MIK3. Mike has been our moderator in the Marketplace forums for over a year now, and he's been an active member for over 4 years. He continues to be one of the most active members of the staff, and I'd like everyone to say hi and thank him for his hard work!

Name: MIK3 aka Mike
Born: Michael Toma in Phoenix, AZ on March 29th, 1987

Schooling: Attended Saguaro Ranch Elementary from grades K-8. Attended Ironwood High School from grades 9-12. Currently attending the Arizona State University (just finished 2nd year) pursuing a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy. Plans on finishing up M.S. and PhD. degrees at University of California – San Diego.

Family Background: Couldn't of asked for a better family if I had the option. Happily married parents of twenty-two years this year. They have three children, myself, a daughter a year younger than me and another son three years younger than me. I am very fortunate of the family I have and I think in today's society, it is unique. Oh, and we have an ankle-biter of a dog too, a Cocker Spaniel named Willy.

Hobbies: I will always have a passion for automobiles. I use them in analogies, am referred to as “Mr. Zero-to-sixty” due to my knowledge of times on vehicles, and am just an overall enthusiast. I find them to be a passion and an obsession and have liked cars and have studied them since 4th grade. I also enjoy my friends aka “weekend warriors”. My girlfriend is amazing, and I love her to death. She's a big part of me and I never see that changing. Analyzing people is what I enjoy doing as well, and I think that's where the pursuit of Psychology comes from, that too is a passion.

Job: I am currently a dietary aide for a health care facility, and have been doing that for a little over a year and a half. I soon plan on transferring to a major in-state hospital to further my experience in helping the general public. This is my first and only job that I've had.

Cars: My 1988 Accord DX is the only car that I have owned. Once her days is up (which I don't see happening anytime soon) I plan on investing in a Volvo S70 T5. The car itself is individual and it's performance capabilities are endless, however, do come with a heavy price tag. But how many 20 year olds do you seen driving this around? Sleeper status is definite with the car, and that's what I ultimately aim for.

Side Note: I'm big on individuality. I'll stray away from certain things simply for the fact that other people do it. It may be weird, but it's a technique I have happily and comfortably adapted to. I'm not a partier, I don't drink, and I don't smoke. Myspace.com is my arch nemesis (PM me if your curious why...) and I think the majority of things on this planet happen for a reason, coincidence is simply an easily accepted concept. I don't have many friends, but I guarantee you the quality within my friendships outweighs any number of friends that a given person has. My friends and my family are the best thing I have going for me thus far, and I never see that changing. I'm big on respect, trust, dependability and value. I'll make you laugh in the stupidest, cleverest, most unique ways, as I think laughter is a key element and a fundamental aspect to life itself. I'm definitely someone who if you ever get to know, will stand out in a way you weren't aware you knew of before.

Shoot me a PM if you're curious to know anything else about me, as I will be open to any questions in need of answering. Keep it 3gee like. Take it easy.

Cheeseburger
06-05-2007, 08:29 AM
hi mik3

Pico
06-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Nice to meet you :wave:

2oodoor
06-05-2007, 08:58 AM
thanks for all you do, Ahhh and I see you are a carb guy ..... an allie...
warm regards

forrest89sei
06-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Nice to officially meet you :D

frantik
06-05-2007, 12:45 PM
:welcome:

MessyHonda
06-05-2007, 10:36 PM
nice to meet you man....didnt know you were only 1 year older than me.

speedpenguin
06-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Yeah you do come across as older. Good for you!

I come across like I'm 16.

MECM
06-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah you do come across as older. Good for you!

I come across like I'm 16.

Your not 16? :0

MIK3
06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey guys, I appreciated all the kind words. Shoot me a PM if you need any questions to be answered.

And do forget, keep that 3gee clean!