PDA

View Full Version : tirerack.com now has three g virtual rim test center

lostforawhile
06-09-2007, 04:45 PM
tirerack.com has now added three geez to it's site,you can look at rims by vechical and the rim demonstrator now has three geez. in other words, pick a wheel that the computer already knows will fit, and you can see it on the car before you buy. it used to be a lot of the old cars weren't on there,but now our cars are. for a laugh i put in 86 hatch,just to see the computer say they didn't have one, and theree it was with the rims i was looking at. they also have american racing wheels in fitments for our cars now,i think there were a total of 67 differnt wheels that fit,not just american racing,but overall. pretty nice looking rims. it also tells you the reccomended tire size for the rim. all the fitment info is in the computer so when you buy one it'll fit.

Civic Accord Honda
06-09-2007, 05:10 PM
thay dont have a 88 LX-i sedan WTF

kennyaccordlxi
06-09-2007, 05:57 PM
tirerack.com has now added three geez to it's site,you can look at rims by vechical and the rim demonstrator now has three geez. in other words, pick a wheel that the computer already knows will fit, and you can see it on the car before you buy. it used to be a lot of the old cars weren't on there,but now our cars are. for a laugh i put in 86 hatch,just to see the computer say they didn't have one, and theree it was with the rims i was looking at. they also have american racing wheels in fitments for our cars now,i think there were a total of 67 differnt wheels that fit,not just american racing,but overall. pretty nice looking rims. it also tells you the reccomended tire size for the rim. all the fitment info is in the computer so when you buy one it'll fit.

they always had a 3g accord hb on the site same silver color, site just been updated not too long ago

ChaseR
06-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Great, They are one step ahead of me...

88Accord-DX
06-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I think tirerack is little pricy on their wheel/tire package(s). They do have a wide selection of rims though. Anyway, I'll be getting some rims & tires off discounttire here pretty soon. Had a bad deal go down trying to mess around on ebay. Kid on there thought he was going to scam me, wrong.

MessyHonda
06-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I think tirerack is little pricy on their wheel/tire package(s). They do have a wide selection of rims though. Anyway, I'll be getting some rims & tires off discounttire here pretty soon. Had a bad deal go down trying to mess around on ebay. Kid on there thought he was going to scam me, wrong.

yeah im not a fan of ebay unless its paypal and the seller has good feedback.

ChaseR
06-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I accept paypal with my ebay store and I have great feedback..

BITESIZE
06-10-2007, 08:21 PM
http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheelrack/wheel_images/MOTEGI_TRACK/TRAKLITE.P.15.gif My rims. lol