PDA

View Full Version : Re: Selling 88 Accord LX!

88accordSF
06-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, I had no idea you worked at NASA, seems like every other post you mention it. Zomg. Plus, if you really wanna sell it, put it in the marketplace section...not the general forum. In the general section people will tell you that you're asking way too much for a carbed, auto 3g--- and they're probably on to something. Anyhow, imma go ahead and lock this...feel free to make an ad in the proper section next time. Alex

Thanks the tip, Alex!

Referencing the high price of the car, I clearly posted the Kelly Blue Book value of a stock, excellent condition stock car. When ghettogeddy was offering debate on the car's value, that was great stuff and a thread/conversation followed that.

As to the NASA deal, there was an offer to ghettogeddy of this forum to hook him up with a job. Even when ghettogeddy said (paraphrased) "Hey I disagree" I said (paraphrased) "Cool, this is what I think."

This type of thing is often referred to as "free speech."

Reference: http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60475

Civic Accord Honda
06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Ibtl

ghettogeddy
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
lol alex had a point kinda if ur trying to sell it u put it in the for sale section but if ur looking for a debate u dont make it sound like your selling it, lol. the whole reason i even continued the back and forth was cause it was in general, lol.so like i said right and wrong on his part. oh and whats up with this job details please

88accordSF
06-13-2007, 04:17 PM
lol alex had a point kinda if ur trying to sell it u put it in the for sale section

sure. i totally agree on that one.

if ur looking for a debate u dont make it sound like your selling it, lol. the whole reason i even continued the back and forth was cause it was in general, lol.

hehe... but you did put up some good comments on the price, especially since the 3geez can be bought much cheaper... and yes, i do really like the car! but i think i gotta sell it to make room for the new car

oh and whats up with this job details please

message me your email address...

ghettogeddy
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
message me your email address...
pm sent

MessyHonda
06-13-2007, 05:08 PM
bump for a clean car...even i work on this beauty....it need to go to a nice home.

88accordSF
06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
AND i'm buying 15" rims for it tonight... to make the deal a bit tastier for the buyer... pushed the craigslist ad down to $3.5k and will sell to a 3geez member for less!

MessyHonda
06-13-2007, 05:24 PM
AND i'm buying 15" rims for it tonight... to make the deal a bit tastier for the buyer... pushed the craigslist ad down to $3.5k and will sell to a 3geez member for less!

why buy rims if you are going to sell it?

87accordlxi
06-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Original thread moved and reopened.