PDA

View Full Version : forum layout/theme

knarg
07-02-2007, 05:05 PM
i think this needs to be redone,
the default IPB skin is 10x better than this sloppy layout, to be honest.
way too much wasted space and clutter.

MessyHonda
07-03-2007, 09:10 AM
im not sure about the layout but the skins can be changed on the lower right hand side.....im a foundation member so i get no ads.

knarg
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
i think it's because this is vBulletin based, which is ugly.
change to Invision plz :D

Hazwan
07-03-2007, 06:28 PM
They both look similar to me?

I am fine with the current layout.

A18A
07-03-2007, 08:00 PM
nah vbulletin ftw, if ya think its so cluttered, maybe you could try viewing it in that archive view?

Civic Accord Honda
07-04-2007, 12:47 AM
i like the way the fourm is set up

labeledsk8r
07-04-2007, 01:22 AM
i think the way its set up now is very nice just a pain to find old posts, and thanks messy i ddint know about changeing the skins down there lol

knarg
07-04-2007, 12:15 PM
http://forums.invisionpower.com/ > vShit

87accordlxi
07-04-2007, 12:27 PM
no.

MessyHonda
07-04-2007, 02:04 PM
no.
:Owned: :Owned: :Owned: :Owned:

Cheeseburger
07-04-2007, 02:38 PM
no.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lock: I like it the way it is.

Pico
07-04-2007, 02:43 PM
nothing wrong with the way is now

ghettogeddy
07-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Ibtl

frantik
07-04-2007, 04:00 PM
the modern theme is great imo

ghettogeddy
07-04-2007, 04:11 PM
night race ftw its easy on the eyes

knarg
07-04-2007, 09:56 PM
no.

i sincerely thank you for the productive comment

2oodoor
07-05-2007, 11:30 AM
i sincerely thank you for the productive comment
what did you expect, you are a noob. What you ask is like me walkng into Burger King and saying I don't like the whooper you all should change it to wanker and make the meat taste like wendy's.
Try some of the advised solutions of skins, and preferences. It also could be the way your browser is showing the forum. I happen to think it is easy to view in many ways compared to other forums, just an opinion, which I will not force on anybody.

BTW I do not eat BK and yes they should make it taste like a classic.

BITESIZE
07-05-2007, 11:43 AM
i think this needs to be redone,
the default IPB skin is 10x better than this sloppy layout, to be honest.
way too much wasted space and clutter.

After 6 years, I've had no problems...suck a nut.:welcome:

knarg
07-05-2007, 01:00 PM
i thought there was the rule:

-RESPECT FOR NEW MEMBERS
There has been an increase in disparaging comments made toward new members as of late, and is unacceptable. These comments have been coming from very few members, but it has become a problem. I have authorized all staff members to BAN any member, no questions asked, no warnings given, who makes a derogatory comment against another member based upon that member’s relatively new status on the board. The ban period will be 3 days, and it will count as a warning toward a permanent ban.

and even the person who wrote it did not regard it.
not to be an ass but wow.
just because i haven't been here doesn't mean im less formidable than anyone else.

lostforawhile
07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
what is going on now? CAh doesn't count because he isn't really a new member and he brings most of it on himself, as far as flaming,he would look for a gas leak with a match. but as far as anybody else i really don't make disparaging comments towards new members,unless they come on the board bragging that they are better then anyone else and their car owns everone elses car on here. as a matter of fact any new member who does that,ought to be given a three day ban also. arrogant new members coming on here and acting like asses towards older members is just as bad. those of us who have been here a while know a thing or two. speaking of a couple of new members no names mentioned.

ahmad89
07-05-2007, 01:50 PM
i agree with lost and the members i do mess around with are old members or regulars and it is ALWAYS a joke.

BITESIZE
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
:blah: :flip:

87accordlxi
07-05-2007, 02:06 PM
:blah: :flip:

enough

HostileJava
07-14-2007, 08:16 AM
i thought there was the rule:
-RESPECT FOR NEW MEMBERS
There has been an increase in disparaging comments made toward new members as of late, and is unacceptable. These comments have been coming from very few members, but it has become a problem. I have authorized all staff members to BAN any member, no questions asked, no warnings given, who makes a derogatory comment against another member based upon that member’s relatively new status on the board. The ban period will be 3 days, and it will count as a warning toward a permanent ban.
and even the person who wrote it did not regard it.
not to be an ass but wow.
just because i haven't been here doesn't mean im less formidable than anyone else.

I don't see where any disrespect toward you was implied. You made a suggestion, it was noted and answered. If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Not to mention that at the very least you worded your suggestion poorly. In fact I'd go so far as to say it was worded to produce a negative response. Your a new member, don't expect us to rearrange the forum just cause it's not to your liking, especially when we've had this format for so long. I mean really, what did you expect was going to happen?

And yes I know the thread is a few days old and locked already, but I had to throw my 2 cents in.

MrBen
07-14-2007, 12:24 PM
If you want form, go look at a car, a girl, or art piece of your liking and derive your desire for beauty from there. 3geez is about function.