PDA

View Full Version : Wheels

russiankid
07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
I am thinking about getting some new rims for my 3gee. I don't know a whole lot about them, so i am asking what brands should i stick with. I know that BBS and Enkei are good brands but expensive. So what do you guys recommend? I am still on the look out for deals, not sure if i will be getting any rims but i just want to know my options.

Cheeseburger
07-12-2007, 08:42 AM
It really depends on ur budget but look in ur local craigslist maybe ull be able to find a nice used set. i would personally stay away from rota. You also have to look at buying new tires too

:edit: i just checked ur local craigslist and theres mostly chromed 20 inch rims lol another good place would be on any local honda/acura forums

Pico
07-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Try E-Bay you might get lucky and find something cheap, or try a swap meet in your area

conozo
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
i have rotas and i really like them quality and looks wise. They are pictured in my sig.
http://www.rotawheels.com/
I believe that rota is the company that manufactures Subaru wheels, but don't quote me on that.

russiankid
07-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah craiglist is out of the question because here chrome and big is the key factor. I am looking at something that performs well and looks nice in 15" size. I don't really buy from ebay but i'll look into it.
P.S Tires are a dead give a way, i mean i cannot stretch 13" tires onto 15" rims:kekeke:

MessyHonda
07-12-2007, 02:49 PM
time for some fat fives...lol