PDA

View Full Version : a good Nj junkyard

lamontlamont
07-14-2007, 07:49 AM
For anybody in New jersey where i am from, i found a nice junk yard. it is i think in parsipanny nj. You go down 280west then take exit 1 i think it is edward rd. make the first right on edwards, then you make a right on rt 46 keep going til you see home depot on the right. When you see home depot make the first u turn. You will drive back a mile or two or a few and you will see this giant ocean of junk cars behind the tree line. Take he first right. It is hard to find the entrance to the place because it looks like you are going to a residential block but the entrance is the first right. I only saw one 3geez in there. THey keep all of teh cars by make (honda , toyota etc) i got a horn the windshield upper trim strip and both interior trim plastic pieces that go over the pillars. $5 each piece. I think they would change me five bucks for other pieces like that. I am going back to get th eother interior trim pieces monday. The piece that covers where the seatbelt is anchored on the pillar where you can adjust seat belt height.

question. i have an 87 that does not have adjustable seatbelt height. will this trim piece fit my car? From what i can see the car has a maroon passenger seat still good trunk lid doors steering wheel parts dash parts . door handles are gone. This is a pick and pull place so bring your tools. I remember a junk yard like this in jersey city years ago but around the east coast they don't have good junk yards, they are tiny and all of the parts are already off and the small stuff is not available.

anybody know any big pick and pull y ards in Nj or nyc?

slacker
07-14-2007, 07:56 AM
sweet. idk any pick n pull jys around jersey but i'm sellin my 87 lxi for parts if you're interested :)