PDA

View Full Version : eric from hayward

GTRSkyline43
07-19-2007, 12:29 AM
ive been on this forums for a few months and i just decided to join a few days ago...to start out im eric 16 year old...i have a 87 accord lx-i past down from my dad...currently being worked on by me and a few classmates...i enrolled in eden area ROP my junior year and now soon to be senior and i enrolled in summer school so i do my own work...so far done a tune up...spark plus,spark plug wires, new distributor rotor and cap,coolant flush, replace upper and lower radiator hoses, toke my ac belt off cuz my ac doesnt work anyways, replacing all belts,replace timing belt and water pump, thermostat, oil change...pretty much a major tune up...(dont worrie if i need answers ill use the search button first) other than that...sup

LX-incredible
07-19-2007, 12:38 AM
:welcome:

Pico
07-19-2007, 05:54 AM
:welcome: to the forum

frantik
07-19-2007, 06:06 AM
endless bay heads :D :D :rockon: :welcome:

ghettogeddy
07-19-2007, 07:27 AM
its lovely to see more bay heads in here welcome

snoopyloopy
07-19-2007, 08:54 AM
sweet, someone who knows how to search!

:welcome:

MessyHonda
07-19-2007, 09:34 AM
hey buddy....if you need any help us bay area ppl will help. like almost every intro thread....where are the pictures already?

Legend_master
07-19-2007, 11:06 AM
:welcome: and it sounds like your on a good path :thumbup: .

GTRSkyline43
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
thanks for the warm welcome...i dont have a camera so no pic for now...i might take some pic once im done with all the work...didnt do any mods...just replace a bunch of parts with carquest parts..cheap stuff but it will do for now...if i was still working id buy some aftermarket parts...i went on the 3geezwiki site and saw all the aftermarket parts for my hatch...nothing big just a really simple N/A set up...i still have to check my clutch and transmission, cuz it was my dads first car and my 2 older brothers learned how to drive stick with that car and including me...and we all know how it was learning to drive stick...lol