PDA

View Full Version : this is why I'm HOT!

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 06:33 PM
today i repainted my rims paint my newer markers painted eyelids painted grill and mirrors
:rockon:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims009.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims008.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims007.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims006.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims005.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims004.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims003.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims002.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/painted%20rims/repaintedrims001.jpg

tell me what u think and yes the fneder and front bumper well be replaced in about 3 weeks

russiankid
07-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Let the flaming begin.

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Let the flaming begin.
:wtf: i made it look beter for once lol beutey is in the eye of the beholder i guse :huh:

ahmad89
07-21-2007, 06:41 PM
that doesnt look too bad actually, i wanna paint my grill, eye lids, and corner signal black too. Cah how did you take it apart? the same way with front bumper turn signals?

oldschool3g
07-21-2007, 06:44 PM
looks pretty sweet..nice work on the eye lids:)

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 06:45 PM
that doesnt look too bad actually, i wanna paint my grill, eye lids, and corner signal black too. Cah how did you take it apart? the same way with front bumper turn signals?
im sent lol

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 06:45 PM
looks pretty sweet..nice work on the eye lids:) thanks :-D

russiankid
07-21-2007, 06:48 PM
:wtf: i made it look beter for once lol beutey is in the eye of the beholder i guse :huh:
Yea, but every new pic(s) you post you get flamed...

ahmad89
07-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Yea, but every new pic(s) you post you get flamed...
russian your about to be flammed in a sec if you dont watch it bubba :thumbdn:

lostforawhile
07-21-2007, 06:57 PM
uh shouldn't you be worrying about the fact your suspension is shot,you are eating a tire every few weeks,and the other serious mechanical stuff before you worry about what it looks like. blowing out one of those bald tires on the freeway is a lot more serious then the bumper,or if your brakes fail. you need to get with someone on the site who parts a car and get them to give you an entire stock suspension,so your ass doesn't end up dead in a wreck.

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 07:00 PM
uh shouldn't you be worrying about the fact your suspension is shot,you are eating a tire every few weeks,and the other serious mechanical stuff before you worry about what it looks like. blowing out one of those bald tires on the freeway is a lot more serious then the bumper,or if your brakes fail. you need to get with someone on the site who parts a car and get them to give you an entire stock suspension,so your ass doesn't end up dead in a wreck.
lol there is no local freeway lol and yes i am geting a full new susp ( well susp under 5kmiles) hopefully in 3weeks

ahmad89
07-21-2007, 07:03 PM
lost, that would do this forum a favor and prossibly save a 3g but then again we lose our main comedy

Pico
07-21-2007, 07:09 PM
:thumbdn:

J/K....:lol:
Looking Good CAH

lostforawhile
07-21-2007, 07:09 PM
it doesn't matter if there is a freeway there or not,you have told me your self it's been driven on the freeway before. if one of those tires you have told me are on the cords blows out, with your suspension in the shape it's in,you will have no control of that car whatsoever. what if you slam into someone head on and kill them? it's a very real possibility in the condition it's in. that car shouldn't even be on the road period, show us some threads where you are fixing the critical stuff, not the minor stuff. you paint a car after you fix the mechanical stuff. if it's not safe it shouldn't be on the road,for the sake of everyone else who has to share it with you. with all these stupid emisions laws,whatever happened to basic safety inspections? forget emisions, get the cars that are a danger to everyone else, off the road,and fixed or junked.

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 07:13 PM
it doesn't matter if there is a freeway there or not,you have told me your self it's been driven on the freeway before. if one of those tires you have told me are on the cords blows out, with your suspension in the shape it's in,you will have no control of that car whatsoever. what if you slam into someone head on and kill them? it's a very real possibility in the condition it's in. that car shouldn't even be on the road period, show us some threads where you are fixing the critical stuff, not the minor stuff. you paint a car after you fix the mechanical stuff. if it's not safe it shouldn't be on the road,for the sake of everyone else who has to share it with you. with all these stupid emisions laws,whatever happened to basic safety inspections? forget emisions, get the cars that are a danger to everyone else, off the road,and fixed or junked.
right now the 3gee dont go over 35MPH max speed limet on the roads from here to to the store and to my step dads work and we use a rental when going out fo town like i said i am replaceing all the susp brakes tie rods steering rack steeering pump A/C as soon as my step dads check gets here along with tires body panels etc. so dont worry the car well be fine for 3more weeks she has been fine for the pasr few months and nothing chegened besides me geting one brand new tire lol

Civic Accord Honda
07-21-2007, 07:13 PM
:thumbdn:

J/K....:lol:
Looking Good CAH
hehe looks like i jacked your old markers lol

ahmad89
07-21-2007, 07:15 PM
they should also do drivers test every few years or so, get the morons who cant drive off the dam road. I always fix major stuff first, thats my first priority. I havnt made a thread about doing something to my car for awhile, only thread i made that wasnt mechanic were my turn signals.

MessyHonda
07-21-2007, 11:50 PM
yup get thoes internal running man.

buttaz1
07-22-2007, 12:06 AM
jaw dropps
cah finally finally got some tape and used it wow gasp
i think you should not get flammed it looks good it looks good
good job

russiankid
07-22-2007, 06:48 AM
right now the 3gee dont go over 35MPH max speed limet on the roads from here to to the store and to my step dads work and we use a rental when going out fo town like i said i am replaceing all the susp brakes tie rods steering rack steeering pump A/C as soon as my step dads check gets here along with tires body panels etc. so dont worry the car well be fine for 3more weeks she has been fine for the pasr few months and nothing chegened besides me geting one brand new tire lol
You can go 35mph, and if a tire busts and a ball joint fails you're in trouble.

guaynabo89
07-22-2007, 08:19 AM
did you paint your tires too?????

ahmad89
07-22-2007, 08:21 AM
did you paint your tires too?????
i know i was thinking that too

lostforawhile
07-22-2007, 08:44 AM
jaw dropps
cah finally finally got some tape and used it wow gasp
i think you should not get flammed it looks good it looks good
good jobi wasn't flaming his work,i was saying he needs to take care of the fact his suspension is so dangerours,it's near catastrophic failure, and he's probably going to take someone else with him when it goes. thats irrresponsible as hell to be driving a car like that on the road.

BITESIZE
07-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Another stupid CAH thread. YAY!

Civic Accord Honda
07-22-2007, 11:25 AM
i wasn't flaming his work,i was saying he needs to take care of the fact his suspension is so dangerours,it's near catastrophic failure, and he's probably going to take someone else with him when it goes. thats irrresponsible as hell to be driving a car like that on the road.
like i said like 3 times i am taking care of the susp

mbc
07-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Wanna sell it? That thing is begging to see 500k. It is in better condition than mine was.

A18A
07-22-2007, 11:46 AM
It is in better condition than mine was.
a very rare quote =P

lostforawhile
07-22-2007, 12:04 PM
like i said like 3 times i am taking care of the suspi was answering a different quote about the fact i was flaming you,i wasn't talking to you.

Civic Accord Honda
07-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Wanna sell it? That thing is begging to see 500k. It is in better condition than mine was.
wow thats the 1st time i have herd that be for :jawdrop: but to be honest you can find a much beter cond. one in craigslist

forrest89sei
07-22-2007, 12:20 PM
CAH is buying the following parts of my 1986 Accord LX:

Full Suspension, Including the NEW KYB GR2 Struts
Power Steering Pump, Steering Rack
Full Brake System including, New Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines, Master Cylinder, Drums, etc
A/C System
Doors, Bumpers, Trunk Lid, Interior, All Lights, and I think thats it.

lostforawhile
07-22-2007, 12:24 PM
i know he told me, it'll be funny if he has his car all torn apart and the cops arrest him for running a chop shop.

Civic Accord Honda
07-22-2007, 01:02 PM
CAH is buying the following parts of my 1986 Accord LX:

Full Suspension, Including the NEW KYB GR2 Struts
Power Steering Pump, Steering Rack
Full Brake System including, New Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines, Master Cylinder, Drums, etc
A/C System
Doors, Bumpers, Trunk Lid, Interior, All Lights, and I think thats it.
and full hubs and bushings unless thats consided part of the susp lol and the head lol

Civic Accord Honda
07-22-2007, 01:51 PM
and exhust right lol