PDA

View Full Version : 3geez type site for a Corvette C4 (96')?

DaveTheAve
07-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Well, I just picked up a 96' Corvette today, (still have my honda) and I need to rebuild some of it. I believe this would be the correct forum (if not the off-topic one), where I can ask this question:

Is there a site similar to 3geez for a C4 Corvette?

If there was that would be amazing because I already have learned so much off 3geez about my Honda!

2oodoor
07-31-2007, 01:43 PM
sure there are hundreds of awesome forums on the web for every kind of car, I visit in several Honda fourms, Chevy Truck forums, Ford truck forums, Crown vic/maurauder forums, Air cooled VW forums, Track forums,Automotive Technician forums, now are they as good as this one..... thats a tough question, this forum is one of the best.
Hey look up a member here screen name LS1insde. he seems cool and has a late model vette and is in a Corvette forum as well as this one.

2ndGenGuy
07-31-2007, 02:01 PM
www.corvetteforum.com

I think they've bought out just about every forum related to Corvettes.

DaveTheAve
08-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Yea, I already registered on that site a while ago but it's nothing compared to the usefulness of 3geez.... ::sigh::

At least 3geez is JUST THAT GOOD!!! :bong:

2oodoor
08-01-2007, 03:25 AM
keep posting around in off topic and you may hook up with some information you can use for the Chevy, A lot of us here are expereinced techs and as well there are entheusisits of other brands here. shhhhhh
I cant say I have much experience with late model vettes but I do have experience with pre 84 restorations.

2ndGenGuy
08-01-2007, 07:00 AM
We've got a few Corvette owners over at roadpwnage.com. It's not a huge forum where you'll find a huge history, but people will be helpful for sure if you've got a question. There are 2 C4 owners and like 5 C5 owners.