PDA

View Full Version : front turn signals/parking lights EDM

P|eszczoH
08-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi there,
It is well known that EDM thint use the side turn signal which is integrated with parking/position light, but I want to use it.
Ive found that the connector is universal 3 wires, one - and two +.
but on one of those is no voltage doesnt matter which lights i will turn on, there is no voltage. Any one know where the wire frome those lights goes to ?
where should i look maybe i have to find it and connect to turn signals switch?

so if any one know where can i find those wires please help :)

thegreatdane
08-01-2007, 11:46 AM
what connector are you looking at? I dont believe there is any turnsignal wire going to the cornerlight already on EDM models.
you will probably have to either tap into the turn signal wires in the front bumper or the ones for the turn signals in the fenders (plastic inner fender will have to be removed).

P|eszczoH
08-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Martin check on Yours Aero if You can,
there is one 3 pin connector where one is (-) and the second is (+) goes to position light, and the third is also (+) i think and now it should be my turn signal in the positioning light ass.

In our law it is said that if there is a light it should work... it does not now, and I dont want to cut orginal wires.

I dont think I will find it in manual, or it is going to take hours to find it in electrical schema.

thegreatdane
08-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Mine only has the 2 wires for the parking light, the connector has room for a 3rd wire but there are only 2. If i get time I will check my wiring diagrams and see if there's any edm models with 3 wires as you say.