PDA

View Full Version : so i was thinking, and wondering

erics86dx
08-03-2007, 11:43 PM
first of all hello again!:wave: , so i was thinking about getting another dd while my mr2 is in the shop, ive been talking to this guy about his 2nd gen rx7 which he is selling for 500 because it has a high idle lmao and i realized that im not even sure if i want it plus the whole rotary thing i know nothing about, and then the ol trusty inexpensive easy maintenance 3g popped into my head, and how ive missed her and this little community lol, well what would you guys do, oh yeah and i was wondering if anyone has made any breakthrough discoveries in power with their 3g? any response would be great :cheers:

guaynabo89
08-04-2007, 07:42 AM
yeah man you dont want a used rx7 unless u have some sort of engine plans for it. they almost run more on oil than gas! lol

wicked made like 400+ with his b16 accord
89 turboed dynoed in at somewhere of the low 200 figures I think
jonnyo made it into the 10's with his a20 powered hatch.

and there are others like me who are in the process of pushing the streetable hp on the a20. :D Me personally am shooting for maybe low 300 whp. we'll see though.

oh and welcome back.

MessyHonda
08-04-2007, 08:43 AM
yeah man you dont want a used rx7 unless u have some sort of engine plans for it. they almost run more on oil than gas! lol
wicked made like 400+ with his b16 accord
89 turboed dynoed in at somewhere of the low 200 figures I think
jonnyo made it into the 10's with his a20 powered hatch.
and there are others like me who are in the process of pushing the streetable hp on the a20. :D Me personally am shooting for maybe low 300 whp. we'll see though.
oh and welcome back.

yeah 89turboed made 243whp after a good dyno tune.

dont forget Justanothermikes car. making 165whp on a build NA engine.

erics86dx
08-04-2007, 04:15 PM
nice numbers!, i mean damn you people have been busy lol, so yes its settled im coming back lol, I keep having flashbacks of when i was a junior in highschool and how i couldnt keep it from stalling to save my life, that beeping noise over and over again that let me know i just failed lol, i cant wait lol