PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Finland (Lxi hb & Aerodeck Exi)

Deckki
08-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Hello!
Here's some pics of my hb and my brother Aerodeck.
Hope u enjoy

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/Deckki/15082007004.jpg

[http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/Deckki/IM000597.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/Deckki/15082007002.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/Deckki/IM000599.jpg

Ps. Comments are welcome :)

BITESIZE
08-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Awesome! What color is the lxi?

87lxiaccord
08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
they look nice! the hatchback has usdm corners lol.

DDRaptor
08-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Hey nice cars, what size and brands are those wheels.

evil88accordLX
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM
dude that hatch is smokin! i love the color.
the aerodecks crack me up. they look like the accord and the civic hatch got drunk and copulated. wonder if a "usdm" version could be built from the two cars?

forrest89sei
08-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Beautiful Cars!

labeledsk8r
08-16-2007, 02:01 PM
both cars look nice, what front end is that on the lx-i??

Civic Accord Honda
08-16-2007, 02:36 PM
sexy

mushroom_toy
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Both very nice but I'm digging the Aerodeck...and I usually dont even like em!

Hazwan
08-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Awesome! Love the hatch color!

guaynabo89
08-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Both cars look good.

You should get the rest of the styleauto kit on the purple hatch since you already have the front.

EricW
08-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Love the color on the hatch, you should get the rear bumper part of the kit. That first pic makes the bumper look like its way up there.

MessyHonda
08-17-2007, 12:17 AM
nice cars i love the front bumper on the hatch.

gp02a0083
08-17-2007, 05:09 AM
thought hatches weren't available overseas , :huh:

Pico
08-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Sweet!!
And I love the Hatch color too. I had a VW that color before

frantik
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
definitely feeling tje purple hatch :thumbup:

Cheeseburger
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
awesome!

thegreatdane
08-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Sick cars you and your brother has! That's the first and probably the only time I will see a hatchback with a styleauto front bumper, it looks good but it would look even better with a bit more lowering and some nice rims. Too bad there's no rear bumper skirts made for a hatchback.

There's also a hatchback for sale here in denmark right now, and probably the only one in this country as well, I've looked at it many times but I cant find a good excuse to buy more 3rd gens although having 3 different body styles would be cool.

skong
08-19-2007, 07:11 PM
I swear to god if i get some money. I will import that aerodeck to texas. I just love the look of that car. By the way does anybody know how much it would be? My aerodeck will be that civc si blue color.

Deckki
08-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the comments, really nice u liked them. Many asked what color was the hatch, cant remember right now the color code, but its from Mazda's color library. I could find out what was it if u wanna.

Youre right about that too that i need to lower the car a bit more, atleast from the rear. I got "new" rims on my sight, not sure yet is there going to be deal.

I think so too that the hatches werent available overseas, or atleast not in Finland thats for sure. This one has travelled quite distance from u.s to finland! That's the reason for the usdm corners :) I even found some u.s money when i removed interior carpet. Not sure when this has been imported to here, but im going to find out that too.

they look like the accord and the civic hatch got drunk and copulated :bowrofl:
Have u ever watched Swarzenegger's Commando? "You're funny guy evil88accordLX, i'll kill you last" :rofl:

Zufer
08-24-2007, 08:41 AM
clean lookin cares. Just outta curiosity where are you at in finland? I have family there so i've been once. Maybe if i go again we'll have to get a finland meet goin.

evil88accordLX
08-24-2007, 08:51 AM
I swear to god if i get some money. I will import that aerodeck to texas. I just love the look of that car. By the way does anybody know how much it would be? My aerodeck will be that civc si blue color.
possibly graft an accord front end on a civic hatch? or the civic hatch onto an accord?

bullard123
08-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the comments, really nice u liked them. Many asked what color was the hatch, cant remember right now the color code, but its from Mazda's color library. I could find out what was it if u wanna.

Youre right about that too that i need to lower the car a bit more, atleast from the rear. I got "new" rims on my sight, not sure yet is there going to be deal.

I think so too that the hatches werent available overseas, or atleast not in Finland thats for sure. This one has travelled quite distance from u.s to finland! That's the reason for the usdm corners :) I even found some u.s money when i removed interior carpet. Not sure when this has been imported to here, but im going to find out that too.

:bowrofl:
Have u ever watched Swarzenegger's Commando? "You're funny guy evil88accordLX, i'll kill you last" :rofl:

Wow finland is a long way from here. And both cars are looking good! P.S. You can send that U.S. money to me

thegreatdane
08-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow finland is a long way from here. And both cars are looking good! P.S. You can send that U.S. money to me

lol greedy bastard, I bet you'll be paying more in shipping charges than what was found in the car lol

pöhö
08-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Ihime voorumi! Jätkät vouhottaa joistain ihmeen hondista niinkuin ne olis muka hyviäkin! Jätkät on uppottanu kätensä niin syvään paskaan ettei mitään... Ja nyt tulee jotain wtf tekstiä ku ei osaa suomea ja sun varmaan pitää tulkata noille.. Luuleekohan tätä ruotsin kieleksi niinkuin yleensä..? Katotaampa kauan menee ennen ku potkivat pihalle täältä..

'A20A3'
08-25-2007, 08:46 AM
that's funny that the whole post is in a foreign tongue but he still says wtf. :lol:

'we all swear in the same language' ahahaha

Deckki
08-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Ihime voorumi! Jätkät vouhottaa joistain ihmeen hondista niinkuin ne olis muka hyviäkin! Jätkät on uppottanu kätensä niin syvään paskaan ettei mitään... Ja nyt tulee jotain wtf tekstiä ku ei osaa suomea ja sun varmaan pitää tulkata noille.. Luuleekohan tätä ruotsin kieleksi niinkuin yleensä..? Katotaampa kauan menee ennen ku potkivat pihalle täältä..

I really need to try to translate to u this guys, cause this is a bit a funny comment.

Pöhö is wondering why anybody like Honda's cause he thinks they are crapy, and that we're in so deep shit cause of that it has no limit. Then he is thinking that you will comment something like "wtf" cause u dont know how to speak finnish (oh really Sherlock?lol). Then he says to me that lets see how long it will take before he gets banned.

In personally i think Pöhö got some serious mental issues cause his driving an old rusty and crapy Lada or something:nuts: Then again, i dont think he is even old enough to have a driving license. But i just dont know the point why he is even registrated to this forum if his not into Hondas? Oh right i forgot, its cause of the mental issues :D You shouldn't laugh to lunatics but lol.

pot_of_rice
08-26-2007, 04:29 AM
oooooooooooo....i like...i really like the hatch!! I like aerodeck... i like both...im jealous...im cars rusting away :(

....i think pöhö is like a younger brother or a lost cousin or something :P

A18A
08-26-2007, 04:50 AM
:lol: pöhö

MessyHonda
08-26-2007, 07:39 AM
:lol: pöhö

x2

thegreatdane
08-26-2007, 09:57 AM
I really need to try to translate to u this guys, cause this is a bit a funny comment.

Pöhö is wondering why anybody like Honda's cause he thinks they are crapy, and that we're in so deep shit cause of that it has no limit. Then he is thinking that you will comment something like "wtf" cause u dont know how to speak finnish (oh really Sherlock?lol). Then he says to me that lets see how long it will take before he gets banned.

In personally i think Pöhö got some serious mental issues cause his driving an old rusty and crapy Lada or something:nuts: Then again, i dont think he is even old enough to have a driving license. But i just dont know the point why he is even registrated to this forum if his not into Hondas? Oh right i forgot, its cause of the mental issues :D You shouldn't laugh to lunatics but lol.

lol :Owned: Lada's are probably the worst cars ever made.

pöhö
08-27-2007, 04:07 AM

Elähän ny... Kumpikin tiietään et oon sua vanhempi... Ja itte esittelit tän voorumin mulle ja ei sitte parempaakaan tekemistä keksiny... Olihan tuo hauska lueskella mitä vastaatta.. Mut et kääntäny tuota kohtaa missä mainitsin et luulevatkohan ruottalaiseksi. Sen takia en jaksanu kääntää lontooksi ku sä voit tehä sen mun puolesta eikä olis tullu noin paljoa tuon tyylistä kommentointia. Ja en helvetissä aja millään latuskan romulla! Ennemmin helvetti jäätyy ja Stalin herää henkiin!!! Prkl! Ja noista mielenterveysasioista en kyllä mene sanomaan yhtään mitään..

Sullon muuten kirjotusvirheitä tuolla... Sen siitä saa ku kiihdyksissä vouhottaa! Mut mä nyt jätän tän häiriköinnin niin saatta yankki (ja kait noita on muualtakin...) kamujen kaa läähättää sun ja broidis pikkupimppimagneetteja! Se o moro!

Deckki
08-27-2007, 04:26 AM